Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 10:54 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasonville View Post
10 or more children with 6 or more mothers - used to be a convict - sounds like a wigger to me - was ANY thinking person fooled by his conversion from the dark side?
And 'Dog' used to be 'sergeant at arms' for a motorcycle gang in Kansas apparently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2007, 11:27 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
If blacks can call each other thr N word then i don't think anybody needs to apologize for using it, i guess we need to start tapping everybodys phone to see if their using the N word, we could begin forming a apology line. Maybe as punishment we should have to sit through a Chris Rock show.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:46 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
If blacks can call each other thr N word then i don't think anybody needs to apologize for using it, i guess we need to start tapping everybodys phone to see if their using the N word, we could begin forming a apology line. Maybe as punishment we should have to sit through a Chris Rock show.
like all things.. it isn't the words.. its the intent behind it... I'm not offended by someone jokingly using the word gay or f*g... if its done in good context.. I think we are a bit over sensitive and quick to label people... like someone using the N word is totally not of value anymore.. where are people's christian ideals on this one? aren't people allowed to make mistakes... hell I'm a minority myself.. and not even christian.. and I can put two and two together....

Old 11-01-2007, 11:53 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
HONOLULU - TV bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman on Wednesday apologized for using the N-word repeatedly in a profanity-laced tirade during a private phone conversation with his son that was recorded and posted online.

Upgrade Browser
bad behavior
but its sad there is a separate set of rules for white guys
but i know that there are some fine people in the black
community that do not use these bad words
people need to treat each other better
the sky is cryin

Old 11-02-2007, 07:37 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky39 View Post
bad behavior
but its sad there is a separate set of rules for white guys
but i know that there are some fine people in the black
community that do not use these bad words
people need to treat each other better
the sky is cryin
Hypothetically speaking:

Define 'White guy'.

In the Old South; the 'One Drop Rule' (under 1/8th) made a person 'Black'------even if said person is Nordic White in appearance.

Old 11-02-2007, 08:27 AM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayannaaaliyah View Post
Apologize for what??????????? Who gives a damn about his obvious insincere apology. I'm really sick of people saying what they mean and then apologizing for it because it is the "politically" correct thing to do. You can't make people stop being racist, as if that sh*t just disappears after making a public apology. LOL
I agree, I am really sick and tired of hearing about it for weeks everytime some one (SPEAKS A WORD) its a WORD! Yes it may be politically incorrect yes it may be distatefull, ugly, hatefull, racist, but it is a WORD! and I am sick and tired of people today acting like that is the worst offense you could do in society today is use the N word, give me a break!

Old 11-02-2007, 08:33 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,795,499 times
No it is not the worst offense. It just reflects on his trashy upbringing. It may be "just a word", but it is a word I have never said and you better believe you won't hear my kids say it either. It is a word just used by ignorant people with no class, of any race. I have not heard educated, well brought up Black people call each other by that word either, before somebody comes back with the old "But how come Blacks say that to each other, huh, huh?"

Old 11-02-2007, 08:37 AM

640 posts, read 461,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
I have not heard educated, well brought up Black people call each other by that word either, before somebody comes back with the old "But how come Blacks say that to each other, huh, huh?"
Educated, well brought up black people?? Wow. How offensive is this statement?? Very!

Old 11-02-2007, 08:38 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,795,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner_Nation_60 View Post
Educated, well brought up black people?? Wow. How offensive is this statement?? Very!
Really. How so?

Old 11-02-2007, 08:39 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
I just wish someone would release taped conversations of Hillary Clinton,Bush,Gore,Al Sharpton,Jessie Jackson,Peloski and all the other riff raff....

well actually Hillary Clinton was released and most people want to deny it and look the other way....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies