Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 08:26 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Honey I can wait if he can
Quote:
Sorry sweetie not quite
I also find your use of the terms "honey" and "sweetie" when responding to female posters as very offensive.

But what can one expect from someone who refers to our bi-racial POTUS as "that boy?"

Old 05-13-2013, 09:15 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Why don't you go petition Minister Allen Rock or something..... Obama is a fake, liar and cheat.
Who cares where he was born. Where ever it was doesn't just make him American.

We have the same problem with Mexicans getting Anchor babies. Maybe we will send them to Canada, where your system will welcome them all on welfare.

When you get sick of it, then you can move to Cuba.

I have owned dogs that were more American than Obama. I won't believe Obama is an American until I see USA tatted on his ass. The vile little racist better get his face out of the damn mirror, and go to WORK, instead of spending 4 million on golf and vacation each month.

I haven't forgotten his snubbing the flag or his first x-mass tree in the WH. That WH ain't his you know! That belongs to US, and you ain't no part of US.. Not till I take Canada.

And for you wrecking ball are you trying to prove not all liberals are illogical? You almost make some sense.. Whoa
You're adorable. Petition the President of the University of Ottawa? Whatever for?
Do you have USA tattooed on YOUR ass?
And speaking of vile little racists...."that boy"?

Old 05-13-2013, 09:22 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I also find your use of the terms "honey" and "sweetie" when responding to female posters as very offensive.

But what can one expect from someone who refers to our bi-racial POTUS as "that boy?"
It sure does show that i have 0 respect huh?

Obama has demonstrated he deserves 0 respect, as have you, and that little girl who has yet to ever marry shall have none either.

I have never even been into a Starbucks and that is all she knows.

Now of you chose to be a sock puppet because you worship the Liar n Thief it's no business of mine, but don't respond to what i say and quite making excuses for the pouser n thief.

Like I said I have had dogs that are far more American than Obama can ever be. His mind set is to create the USA over into the next 3rd world, and you lefties love it.

I don't think I'ld like that to happen but it if does i am cool with being a war lord... So sure have it your way....

Old 05-13-2013, 09:23 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
His mind set is to create the USA over into the next 3rd world, and you lefties love it.
You guys believe the most idiotic stuff.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:31 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You guys believe the most idiotic stuff.
Sorry guy i call it like i see it...... The ONE has created 17 trillion in debt and value that can't ever be paid and he and his party spend like drunk sailors that just got back from sea...

The problem is they don't have the jiggle and neither does my 4 year old grandson. You got that cash? i don't think so....

And your other croney, you know the one with the cigar, that one who was impeached..... We are still paying the price he created with his hussey.

PAY UP

Old 05-13-2013, 09:35 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Sorry guy i call it like i see it...... The ONE has created 17 trillion in debt and value that can't ever be paid and he and his party spend like drunk sailors that just got back from sea...
For which was voted and agreed on by Democrats and Republicans.

You still believe the most idiotic things.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:42 PM

26,575 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Sorry guy i call it like i see it......
are you ever going to come back to the topic?

Old 05-13-2013, 10:22 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
It sure does show that i have 0 respect huh?

Obama has demonstrated he deserves 0 respect, as have you, and that little girl who has yet to ever marry shall have none either.

I have never even been into a Starbucks and that is all she knows.

Now of you chose to be a sock puppet because you worship the Liar n Thief it's no business of mine, but don't respond to what i say and quite making excuses for the pouser n thief.

Like I said I have had dogs that are far more American than Obama can ever be. His mind set is to create the USA over into the next 3rd world, and you lefties love it.

I don't think I'ld like that to happen but it if does i am cool with being a war lord... So sure have it your way....
You make no sense whatsoever.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:09 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Sorry sweetie not quite...... But i can't wait for you to be married for the first time in your life, so you will find out whats what in life. Until then your opinion means nothing. Get back to me in say 30 years.

I will be out somewhere in the mountains and be about 90 then. I just have no use for little girls.
In the mountains? You'll probably be under the mountains.

And btw, I've been married before. The difference between you and me (besides age) is that I'm not a racist, and I don't live in some shoot-em-up western fantasy.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:16 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Sorry guy i call it like i see it.
That makes it less idiotic... how exactly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies