Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Itz

714 posts, read 2,199,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So did you and most conservatives demand an investigation during Reagans and Bush's cover ups? Somehow I highly doubt it. That is where the hypocrisy of the right comes into play, are you following me or do I need to spell it out?

you don't know and are only spouting hearsay and deflecting from the CURRENT point!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2013, 09:34 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Don't tell him they are going to take his guns, he might go postal.
I think he may have already done that a long time ago. You do know that internet access is possible behind those walls, correct?

Old 05-13-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Don't watch much TV these days but I did watch a bit of Obama today. He has changed. Yes the administration is falling apart. Obama as a human being is functioning well beyond his capacity. He is like a small high rev engine that is running at maximum power...I don't think he can cut it. The nation needs a dynamo and all you have is a lawn more engine screaming at full throttle. Obama like all presidents has their hair grow grey very quickly. I would say he has given all he can give and there is no more left.
"Needs a dynamo?" What, is this 1955 or something, daddy-o?

What if colored his hair?

Old 05-13-2013, 09:41 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
You forgot about him sending in Nation of Islam members to confiscate your guns and place you in a FEMA concentration camp before sending you before a death panel to decide your final fate.
I never said that and it is the first time i ever read it to i will guess you just dreamed it up...

Basically your opinions are not worth bothering with. Your just barely not on my ignore list.

If you plan to stay off that list you better get creative, because your post are usually boring.
If I want to know the latest stupid liberal talking points I can turn on msnbc.

Last i am not worried about anyone from this inept admin coming for me any time soon....
I have been in trouble with the law more than one or two times but never convicted.

So I know when they want to know where I am I can just tell them and they will send exactly no one.

After you go on vacation to Hell a few times you don't sweat the little chit a bit.
On my worst bad day i am better than you.

A big diff between you and i is you just dream about what it would be like while i have in fact been there.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I never said that and it is the first time i ever read it to i will guess you just dreamed it up...

Basically your opinions are not worth bothering with. Your just barely not on my ignore list.

If you plan to stay off that list you better get creative, because your post are usually boring.
If I want to know the latest stupid liberal talking points I can turn on msnbc.

Last i am not worried about anyone from this inept admin coming for me any time soon....
I have been in trouble with the law more than one or two times but never convicted.

So I know when they want to know where I am I can just tell them and they will send exactly no one.

After you go on vacation to Hell a few times you don't sweat the little chit a bit.
On my worst bad day i am better than you.

A big diff between you and i is you just dream about what it would be like while i have in fact been there.
Why do you think they will not come for you or your guns?

Old 05-13-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:

What if colored his hair?
Huh? You getting tired kid goin' back to engrish?
What IF colored his hair?

You talkin smack on da Bam man?

Ol' Uncle Tom is it? He's gonna need more than Grecian Formula Numba 55 and a bottle of personal lube for where he's headed. Da Bam man gonna be somebodies beeaych

Old 05-13-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Huh? You getting tired kid goin' back to engrish?
What IF colored his hair?

You talkin smack on da Bam man?

Ol' Uncle Tom is it? He's gonna need more than Grecian Formula Numba 55 and a bottle of personal lube for where he's headed. Da Bam man gonna be somebodies beeaych
Oddly enough, this is the best grammatical effort I have ever seen you post. You also seem especially lucid tonight. TO what would you attribute this development?

Old 05-13-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Why do you think they will not come for you or your guns?
LOL ........ Why would they? Only a fool would try to do that because its illegal...... Just how many stupid cops do you know?

Old 05-13-2013, 09:52 PM

4,077 posts, read 5,608,852 times
It's just you.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Oddly enough, this is the best grammatical effort I have ever seen you post. You also seem especially lucid tonight. TO what would you attribute this development?
oddly i was going to say the same but then you went and got very boring.. I saw those tawkin points yesterday after i slaved in the garden. I only have 3/4ers of the planting to go plus the lanai. By the end of the week I hope it's done.

I plan to add Deer Seeds this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies