Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 05:27 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
What a funny thread! You guys are just mad because you LOST!
Seriously? I that the reason you hounded Bush for 8 years...you lost? I sadly think it is you and your party that seems to be losing now....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 05:28 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,423,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Now pretty obvious that Harry Reid took the private tax data the IRS gifted to the Obama campaign to use against Romney....that is beyond low and to use the IRS as a personal weapon against citizens is the worst of the worst. But my dad was always right and said that the leftist in the country would stop at nothing to secure control over the masses....he was right and that should scare you to sleep at night. The DNC has gone to an alltime low in history and how many dems really believe now that there is no death panel in the healthcare bill?
They are the 47% and they are bought with the welfare dollar. Not sure what would make them care except to threaten to take the welfare off them. That is why you see them defending Obama no matter what, they fear otherwise they would have to work.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:30 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Saw it a mile off...guy had no experience, lied through his teeth and twisted his words like a true shyster lawyer, we looked at who he associated with for clues.....this, at his own suggestion......
it was a wonder the press took so long to take note.

It was the media who protected Obama and the media who appears to be now doing its job....except for Chris Mathews who must be having a breakdown given his racist rants against those who oppose Obama.
CM has crossed over and any ethical media company who can him immediately.

The surface is just being scratched as far as unethical and probably criminal behavior is concerned. O followed Hoffa jr after he screamed for his members to 'take out' their enemies.

Pelosi said 'we have to pass it to see what is in it' and she remained in office.

Obama has created an atmosphere where unethical behavior is encouraged and enabled. He switches position w/o explaining....and the press looks the other way.

The media has a long way to go before we can believe they suddenly got 'religion'. They have plenty of lingering issues to address. F&F, solyndra, et al, obamacare
Well they were impeaching Nixon for "a patern of behavior" wonder if this will have any tooth to it.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:44 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
That's it? You didn't even make the effort to see the term was originally invented by liberals? Onto the Ignore List with you for intellectual laziness.
This guy is a real hoot. Gets called out for being a Limbaugh sheep, then takes his ball and goes home.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He's probably got enough people blocked, he thinks this is the "Daily Caller" comments section. lol

Old 05-16-2013, 08:14 PM

764 posts, read 597,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
We learned during his first term exactly who Obama was. He's a petty, thin skinned divider. He seems to only care about doing things that are fun (golf, basketball, hanging with celebs) or things that will get him adored, campaign events.
And we knew Holder was corrupt, that wasn't a surprise either.
Bull****. From day one the right did everything they could to discredit the guy. They openly talked about not working with him. They openly talked about wanting him to fail. They made up "controversies" like the Apology Tour. They pretended the first lady promoting healthy eating is this horrible form of tyranny. They cheered when the United States didn't get the Olympic Games...

...again, THEY CHEERED WHEN THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GET THE OLYMPIC GAMES. Because the President wanted it. The people who spent eight years screaming "WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA" because someone brought up the absolute fact that the given reasons for going into Iraq we untrue, CHEERED WHEN THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GET THE OLYMPIC GAMES. You don't get more hateful and petty than that. No group that would do something like that could ever, EVER be reasoned with. A majority of the divisiveness clearly comes from the side that would do something like that...

Old 05-16-2013, 08:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
From day one the right did everything they could to discredit the guy.

Yes, we understand, the tin foil brigade has been totally validated, with what they were saying the entire time.

Now, how is the blowback going to be dealt with?

Old 05-16-2013, 09:05 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,444,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yes, we understand, the tin foil brigade has been totally validated, with what they were saying the entire time.

Now, how is the blowback going to be dealt with?
Find every single one of these cowards who call themselves patriots chop there heads off, chop there co-conspirators heads off, and then find and kill off every single lunatic rwnj. Then say it was a nice run and detonate the nukes destroying the entire world all the while I hijack a nasa spacecraft and create a colony on the moon whereupon after I kidnapped Mila kunis I then start a new race of humans and become a gentle tyrant.

P.S. I consider most rwnj's who cloak themselves with the flag while screaming how good and patriotic they are to be the lowest pieces of trash ever. I hope that cheap chinese made flag they wrap themselves with catches fire and melts to there skin.

Old 05-16-2013, 09:11 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post

P.S. I consider most rwnj's who cloak themselves with the flag while screaming how good and patriotic they are to be the lowest pieces of trash ever. I hope that cheap chinese made flag they wrap themselves with catches fire and melts to there skin.
That Tall Boy's going down nice and smooth tonight, eh?

Old 05-16-2013, 09:14 PM

7,147 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I actually agree with Axlerod when he said this - “Part of being president is there’s so much beneath you that you can’t know because the government is so vast."

But what were we supposed to expect? Obama never had any leadership or managerial experience, so why would anyone expect him to lead or manage? He's obviously uncomfortable in the role, preferring to campaign 24/7 rather than making any hard decisions.

It's hardly surprising that "he doesn't know what's going on".

Now Valerie Jarrett...
That sounds like a typical excuse from Axel. Oh, how can "He" be responsible because after all, "He" is President! Because he IS President, it's his duty to be informed. And if he's not informed, he needs to seek out people around him that can tell him what's going on.

This president is the most isolated, living-in-a-bubble, maybe even living in the twilight zone president that I've ever seen.

He needs to get out of his cocoon and get in touch with the people of this country, the people in congress who are our employees, as he is, and the people who are serving this country.

What a guy. This is all going to make for rich history.

best,
toodie

Old 05-16-2013, 09:28 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Conservatives: Did you think that the Obama Years Would be THIS corrupt?

Yep, I listened to Sarah Palin when she said he paled around with Bill Ayers, went to Wright's church. But Obama never knew these men were trouble and never thought they did anything against our country or hated it. DUH.

Just like Hillary holding up for Bill when his womanizing came to light before he was elected. Then we had Lewinsky. The press protects them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies