Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 04:32 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,875,129 times

Advertisements

Does anyone else think that the true purpose of liberals is to actually cause destruction of anything weak and vulnerable?

The black family in America is one example.

The Boy Scouts of America are a similar tragedy. They provide so many opportunities for young men to learn useful things and grow into adults.

You could tie the two together because many young black men grow up without fathers (resulting from liberal agenda). And now, one of the most useful organizations that could provide parental leadership and community to young black men is being destroyed in a similar way. By the same leftists.

Is my theory totally out of whack?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 04:34 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,275,413 times
there is nothing in your post that even is remotely being correct.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:34 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,901 times
Leftist agenda: Destruction of black family.

The question is, why aren't you left wing then??????

Old 05-24-2013, 04:39 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,425,615 times
Obama’s goals are to bring the nation to complete ash and destruction. For Obama to change the "fundamentals of America" he first must destroy what is there. Bring a great nation down, make people dependent on government creating a Marxist utopia over the grave of what was once the greatest nation on earth.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:53 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Obama’s goals are to bring the nation to complete ash and destruction. For Obama to change the "fundamentals of America" he first must destroy what is there. Bring a great nation down, make people dependent on government creating a Marxist utopia over the grave of what was once the greatest nation on earth.
Gee all that is just eight years... so when is he going to get started? Considering that Wall St. and Corporate American are chugging along it would appear that Obama is way behind schedule on the demolition part of the project so it makes one wonder when is he going to have the time for building that Marxist utopia...

I don't know what is worse... low information voters or those informed by utter stupidity.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:58 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,778,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
I can't wait until Hillary is president. Reading your drivel will give me a few laughs.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:10 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I can't wait until Hillary is president. Reading your drivel will give me a few laughs.
That is what is driving them crazy now. I even expect them to get violent when she wins. Wasn't there supposed to be mass secession of the states when Obama was reelected? What happeneed? I was so hoping they would pull it off.

Old 05-24-2013, 07:44 PM

258 posts, read 238,883 times
99.9% of Democrats are well meaning fools

The 0.1% are the Margaret Sanger eugenicists types who have befriended blacks to destroy the black community.

The type of stuff they literally wrote about in private letters and books. Of course this is swept under the rug by the media and education system

Old 05-24-2013, 07:46 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,900,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTC View Post
99.9% of Democrats are well meaning fools

The 0.1% are the Margaret Sanger eugenicists types who have befriended blacks to destroy the black community.

The type of stuff they literally wrote about in private letters and books. Of course this is swept under the rug by the media and education system
For you to make a generalization like that, It makes me wonder who the real fool is.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:33 PM

55 posts, read 40,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I think that bridge is burned with Benghazi. She'll never get elected to office given her track record and reputation thus far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies