Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 08:58 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Here we go again:

Obama Supporter Auto Response Protocol™

1. The source isn't valid
2. That's racist
3. But...but...but George W. Bush
4. Haters gonna hate
5. Repeat 1,2,3, and/or 4 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on
You guys actually do make it that easy for us to respond automatically. You really do. In the vast majority of cases that is the list of appropriate responses.

Last edited by HistorianDude; 05-24-2013 at 09:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 09:23 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,990,747 times

I would vote for Obama and his Team again, You need to get your head up your ass and keep it there. Then at least you won't be spouting this crap. These 4 "Americans" were actively participating in activities in Yemen or Pakistan that could have lead to terrorost actions against Americans (real Americans). At least they wn't have the chance to do this anymore. We don't have the GOD-like technology to perfectly and precisely target such American criminals but Drones at least reduce the risk to our Special Forces and other servicemen and I thank GOD we 've got what we have and a MAN like Barrak Obama who will use it!

Old 05-24-2013, 09:27 AM

382 posts, read 588,536 times
If your an American, pro Muslim, and ranting in another country about attacking? Blow the crap out of them, kill em, their cats, dogs and scum kids. Wipe em out. We need Bush back.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:37 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times

GW Bush attacked Iraq in the name of Sept 11 (when Iraq had nothing to do with Sept 11.)

GW Bush killed over 100,000 innocent people in Iraq.

I have never seen a republican feel bad about killing those people, apologize for killing those people, or pray for those 100,000+ people that were killed by GW Bush.

The GW Bush White House actually told 935 false statements/lies in order to attack Iraq.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

You could give a f. less about those 4 dead people, you're just using those 4 dead people for a (insane) attack on Obama.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:02 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
I would vote for Obama and his Team again, You need to get your head up your ass and keep it there. Then at least you won't be spouting this crap. These 4 "Americans" were actively participating in activities in Yemen or Pakistan that could have lead to terrorost actions against Americans (real Americans). At least they wn't have the chance to do this anymore. We don't have the GOD-like technology to perfectly and precisely target such American criminals but Drones at least reduce the risk to our Special Forces and other servicemen and I thank GOD we 've got what we have and a MAN like Barrak Obama who will use it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
GW Bush attacked Iraq in the name of Sept 11 (when Iraq had nothing to do with Sept 11.)

I have never seen a republican feel bad about killing those people, apologize for killing those people, or pray for those 100,000+ people that were killed by GW Bush.

The GW Bush White House actually told 935 false statements/lies in order to attack Iraq.

You could give a f. less about those 4 dead people, you're just using those 4 dead people for a (insane) attack on Obama.
So true.

What else is undeniably true is that--being the hyperpartisan hypocrites they are--these paranoiac neocons would ALSO be calling for Obama's blood if he hadn't done anything. If that were the case, these same simpletons would be shrieking and whining about how he was weak with regards to terrorists and too mambsy-pambsy, bleeding heart, etc., etc.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:04 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutnfancy View Post
If your an American, pro Muslim, and ranting in another country about attacking? Blow the crap out of them, kill em, their cats, dogs and scum kids. Wipe em out. We need Bush back.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:05 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:

Nailed it, Chad.

Old 05-24-2013, 10:06 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Default Hey Obama apologists: How do you feel about your hero MURDERING 4 Americans, including a 16 year-old boy?

I feel like certain n00bs on this forum have very well-used trolling ability. Especially those with less than a month here.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:12 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
How would you handle the situation? Seriously, what would you do about an American citizen who travelled to another country to conspire against his fellow citizens? How about if he had stayed here and took hostages or climbed a tower and started shooting. Would you call in SWAT?
I would have charged him in absentia in a military court. Presented my evidence and when found guilty, go after him.

Let's note, they were after al-Awlaki for years. His family begged for a trial. There is no reason the government could not have done this correctly.

Now I know the next statement is what if there is not enough time? Nobody says a word when a criminal in the act of doing harm gets killed.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:26 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:

Exactly right! All of a sudden they are wringing their hands and writhing in agony over the things that never drew a peep out of them pre-Obama. Even the Americans killed in attacks under Bush didn't warrant a whisper from them. They are sooo FOS!

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush’s Watch Without a Peep from Fox News | The Daily Banter

Last edited by sickofnyc; 05-24-2013 at 06:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies