Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2013, 10:47 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaIceman View Post
I'm with you on this. I'm also a Democrat and voted for Obama, but if it turns out he ordered the IRS to do what they did, I agree that he should resign. I don't think he would, but that would be the right thing to do. Unfortunately, in politics doing the right thing is almost never an option.

Hasn't been his history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That's a lot to ask for over a "what if." What if it turns out unicorns are behind all of this, would you suggest we should get rid of all unicorns.

Let me know when there is actual connections and not just fantasy "what ifs."

According from sworn affidavits it came from D.C..
Let's look to see from where exactly.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Obamaphobes...

As usual, making things up in an attempt to justify their hatred instead of accepting reality.

Case in point of the question posed in the OP.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
a stagering 157 times.

First of all, IRS will be admistering the penalites of those that dont comply with the Affordable Care Act.
So meetings on the subject are usually done in person.

Have you never work in an office at the begining of a new project? We that have, know it is endless meetings.

Second of all, 157 times in the door of the WH does not mean 157 meetings with the President.

...But believe what you need to. You people always do.

Great, our government will now penalize us under Obama.
Estimates are 30 million uninsured under Obamacare.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
This got old before he was even elected. First they tried to say he was a secret Muslim (so what if he was), then they tried painting everyone he's ever associated with as shady characters, they attacked his staff, counted his czars(though Bush had just as many), said he was born in Kenya, when that didn't work they said he wasn't a natural born citizen because his father was Kenyan.

None of that worked, so now they are trying to blame him for EVERYTHING wrong under the sun. Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf? Obama could LITERALLY get away with murder because you people have attempted to distort reality to the point that the average person doesn't believe a word you say, especially where Obama is concerned.

We get it, you don't like him. I can't say that I've liked ever elected official either, but too effing bad. He's the POTUS, get over it. You'll get to vote again in 2016 and once again some group of people will be unhappy with the people's choice. Boo f****** hoo.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
I agree, it will not happen. There are too many people who view Obama as a god and want free health care etc no matter what happens they will continue to support him. They are less concerned with the country and more concerned with themselves. Obama knows this and will take advantage of it.

Arrogance is the art to be proud on his own stupidity.

Jiveman that being said, The moment when you are sure you cant lose, is exactly the moment when you start losing. There is a fine line between confidence and cocky. Confidence can bring you many things, but cockiness can make you lose many things.

Why respond to an example of arrogance?

Old 06-04-2013, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Depends, how long are conservatives going to chase their tail looking off a scandal?

How long are they going to be in worshippers faces and yet they still deny reality.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Are you suggesting I should have asked, "If 0bama personally raped and murdered their husbands......."?

You might have something there.

Same difference, Obama "evolved".

Old 06-04-2013, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
I wonder why Louis Lerner used the 5th? If there is nothing to hide then there would not be a need to.

Yep and Libs will be the first to use that statement, they do regularly

Old 06-04-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Obama is an honorable man and would never do such a thing. Entertaining that thought is pure lunacy and motivated by pure hatred for this man who is one of the greatest leaders our nation has ever seen.

Yes, he received the Nobel Peace Prize for what he was going to do after receiving it.
Does this qualify for meeting the requirements?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies