Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 09:07 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
It is important to remember that when someone on this forum criticizes Obama, in other places they are more than likely also calling him the N-word. They cannot call him that here because of the rules that are in place. At a rate of about 100%, the people who find fault with every single thing the man does simply do not like the fact that a black man is in office. The good news, though, is that he won... Twice... A black man is in charge of them, and that very thing makes them sick. The rest of us can enjoy every last minute of that.
Martin is that you? MSNBC is calling, they want their crazy back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 09:09 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Martin is that you? MSNBC is calling, they want their crazy back.
What's crazy about it? He is your President, and that makes you very angry. Yes or No?

Old 06-06-2013, 09:12 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,519,540 times
Quote:
It is important to remember that when someone on this forum criticizes Obama, in other places they are more than likely also calling him the N-word. They cannot call him that here because of the rules that are in place. At a rate of about 100%, the people who find fault with every single thing the man does simply do not like the fact that a black man is in office. The good news, though, is that he won... Twice... A black man is in charge of them, and that very thing makes them sick. The rest of us can enjoy every last minute of that.
1. What forums do you frequent that spew such hate?

2. Nobody is "in charge" of me.

Please contact your friends and family as I've just signed all of you up for a one way, all inclusive trip to Mars. I'm sure Mr. "IRS means N*****" and you will have a great time discussing politics on the flight.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-07-2013 at 03:33 AM..

Old 06-06-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
What's crazy about it? He is your President, and that makes you very angry. Yes or No?
Yes.

Now what method of psychological gymnastics do you use to connect that to race?

Old 06-06-2013, 09:16 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How can liberals not be embarrassed by this? Are they even human? Absolutely mind boggling that such idiocy can be conjured up.
They're probably as embarrassed as conservatives are about Eric Erickson and Lou Dobbs. In other words, not at all.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Is he my President? Yes.

Does that makes me angry? No, Not in the least bit.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Congrats. Your post has been reported for calling another poster an idiot. I won't bother responding to anything else, because you are going on a little vacation from here, and you will not be able to answer me anyway. Bye-Bye.
Look guys! A typical fascist!

Maybe you ought to report yourself for claiming a few posters here are racist? You know, because they somehow don't like the idea of a black man being "in charge" of them?

Old 06-06-2013, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
Look guys! A typical fascist!

Maybe you ought to report yourself for claiming a few posters here are racist? You know, because they somehow don't like the idea of a black man being "in charge" of them?
Didn't you know that anyone who doesn't vote for Democrats is a racist? It's the new rule.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Didn't you know that anyone who doesn't vote for Democrats is a racist? It's the new rule.
Oh, right. I forgot that this was 2013, the year of labels.

And to clarify BringTheContent, I only use words like "idiot", "dumb***" and "moron" as a short way to say I do not respect your existence as a human being. I apologize for being lazy and promise to spell it out for you from now on.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:44 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Barack Obama may be "in charge of" you, but he is most certainly NOT in charge of me.

I actually feel very sorry for you. It must be horrible being enslaved by your Master in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies