Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 09:43 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times

Advertisements

I particularly like this part of it:

Quote:
"I love my kids and I can care less about what anyone thinks about it," said Shaw. He said by having all these children it helps his Shaw family legacy live on. "I'll be sure we'll be here for years and years to come."
Lemesee here! Irresponsible spawning. Using women for your own pleasure and satisfaction. Total deadbeat. Using up valuable public resources. Jail time. Not working. No social conscience or sense of responsibility. Did I mention probably stupid too? Let's just say that's not a legacy I'd be proud of.

But hey! He loves them! Bet he doesn't even remember all their names.;
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2013, 10:26 AM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Because the human species perpetually degrades its natural environment and wipes out all other living things. We are the supreme, destructive virus.

You folks could adopt children who are desperate for parents, but you won't out, of your narcissistic need for your child to have your DNA.
You are aware some atheists like Richard Dawkins have a "gene-centric" view of humans, claiming our genes are what matter, that we are only "lumbering robots," for our genes to spread on?

I'm going to hazard a guess from your anti-human statements you're an atheist?

Let me point out that humans have not "wiped out all other living things" on earth. And humans are multicellular animals and not viruses.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:37 AM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
There is access to all of these things at low or free cost...it's just that SOME people are willfully ignorant and choose to not access these resources. That piece of crap knows what a condom is and he has plenty of money for that fresh line-up, crispy white sneakers, and the summer short-suit he wore to court. I bet his kids could have used some of that money. There is rampant misogyny in the black community and a lot of black males think it's on the woman to handle everything related to family planning...from birth control to child-rearing...single-handed.

Some black males also use "baby mamas" as a meal ticket and way of life. The live from one baby mama's house to the next...feel sorry for me I'm your child's father and now let me sleep here and use up your income or welfare benefits. Oh, now you're tired of me...well I just pop over to the next baby mama's house for a few months until she puts me out and then I'll rotate back to you or move on to the next one.

Too many black woman have horrible self-esteem issues and have been thoroughly brain-washed.

They truly need to release themselves from "mental slavery" and stop giving losers a chance.
Black-America is a matriarchy. And teenage Black-American girls and young Black-American women on average, by far, have better self images and confidence in their bodies than White-American teenage girls and young White-American women.

I'm tired of hearing the lies and apologetics for Black-Amrerican females. They are mean, crass, and have the confidence of a Barack Obama. They know what they want and ain't no one on earth going to get in their way to get it.

Black males from Africa that come to the U.S. see this clearly and despise Black-American females.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:39 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Black-America is a matriarchy. And teenage Black-American girls and young Black-American women on average, by far, have better self images and confidence in their bodies than White-American teenage girls and young White-American women.

I'm tired of hearing the lies and apologetics for Black-Amrerican females. They are mean, crass, and have the confidence of a Barack Obama. They know what they want and ain't no one on earth going to get in their way to get it.

Black males from Africa that come to the U.S. see this clearly and despise Black-American females.
i agree!

Old 08-04-2013, 10:43 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,403 times
Quote:

False. Actions speak louder than the bravado and fake confidence that some black women project. You can talk all you want to about how wonderful you think you are but you can't possibly have great self-esteem if you allow someone like the subject of the article impregnate you once or multiple times.

As far as the continent of Africa or African born men go that's a discussion for another thread.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:46 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
You are aware some atheists like Richard Dawkins have a "gene-centric" view of humans, claiming our genes are what matter, that we are only "lumbering robots," for our genes to spread on?

I'm going to hazard a guess from your anti-human statements you're an atheist?

Let me point out that humans have not "wiped out all other living things" on earth. And humans are multicellular animals and not viruses.
You're another genius. I never said that we have wiped out everything. We will, eventually.

Labeling the human species a "virus" was a figurative term. Do you do figurative speech or sarcasm? Probably not.

I guess the best label for me would be "agnostic." Given my beliefs, it would be rather silly to be a theist, assuming God gives a sh*t about this world.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:57 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
False. Actions speak louder than the bravado and fake confidence that some black women project. You can talk all you want to about how wonderful you think you are but you can't possibly have great self-esteem if you allow someone like the subject of the article impregnate you once or multiple times.

As far as the continent of Africa or African born men go that's a discussion for another thread.
You are basing your argument on 14 women...? The whole of "black women" can be summed up on your knowledge of 14 women?

You dont take into accout the miliions of black women that go to school, college, and/or work and have no children...you condem a group on youR understanding of 14 women?

How petty.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:00 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You are basing your argument on 14 women...? The whole of black women can be summed up on your knowledge of 14 women.

You dont take into accout the miliions of black women that go to school, college, and/or work and have no children...you condem a group on you understanding of 14 women?

How petty.
I'm part of that group so no I'm not condemning every black female. I said SOME not all and it's the truth. There are SOME black women with self-esteem low enough to accept these kind of men. If they had high self-esteem they would not. The reasons why they have these issues weren't stated. That could be another thread. I meet guys like the one in the article everyday since I live and work in a dense urban area. I would never entertain the thought of having a long conversation with the guy in the article much less having one of his multiple OOW off-spring.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:29 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:

Expectations matter and it depends on what they base self esteem on? How many children they can have as apposed to accomplishing independence from mommy and daddy Obama.

Democrats is the party of low expectations.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:34 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You are basing your argument on 14 women...? The whole of "black women" can be summed up on your knowledge of 14 women?

You dont take into accout the miliions of black women that go to school, college, and/or work and have no children...you condem a group on youR understanding of 14 women?

How petty.
I think you made a racist assumption based on your stereotype that blacks think one way and whites think another way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies