Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 11:37 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think you made a racist assumption based on your stereotype that blacks think one way and whites think another way.
I hope your comment made sense to others, cuz could neither make heads nor tails of that gobbly-goo[kay]

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 08-04-2013 at 11:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2013, 11:42 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
I think my opinion on this is readily apparent in my first sentence of the post. If sex education, free birth control and medical services were readily available and easily accessible, then we wouldn't have a situation where a man can have 22 children with 14 women, all dependent on the government now and him stuck with thousands of dollars of child support payments that he will never be able to pay IN HIS life time.
The lack of sex education, birth control and medical services was not a contributing factor to this outcome.
He and the women who chose to have unprotected sex with him, deserve all the credit.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I blame the women and the welfare state for this sad state if affairs
And the sperm donor had no role in the outcome?

If he had chosen to take responsibility for himself, he would refrain from engaging in unprotected sex.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:50 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
I particularly like this part of it:

Lemesee here! Irresponsible spawning. Using women for your own pleasure and satisfaction. Total deadbeat. Using up valuable public resources. Jail time. Not working. No social conscience or sense of responsibility. Did I mention probably stupid too? Let's just say that's not a legacy I'd be proud of.

But hey! He loves them! Bet he doesn't even remember all their names.;
He loves kids so much that he is more than happy to condemn them to a life of poverty and fatherlessness.

Papa was a rollin stone!

Old 08-04-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Years ago where I work we had a problem with safety. It was decided that more safety education was needed. WE already did a ton of training. So we did more. As I expected and the college grads didn't was nothing changed.
The root problem wasn't lack of knowledge or training.
The root cause was individual choices.
14 women made the choice to bed a scum bag.obviously a few of them more than once. You can't fix stupid nor ignorant. As long as the system and society are willing to make excuses then it will continue.
The father obviously isn't making child support payments. The women keep having children.
We get what the community accepts. The sad thing is that the children will go on to be much like their parents and will repeat the mistakes of the parents.
Sperm donor and these women made a choice to have unprotected sex.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
So the welfare state allowed this guy to go out and have 22 kids? How did that happen?

Seems to me that his guy was gonna go out and fornicate his way to a record whether there is welfare, condoms, birth control pills, abortion, adoption, or dead-beat dad laws.
His ego.

Old 08-04-2013, 12:14 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Because the human species perpetually degrades its natural environment and wipes out all other living things. We are the supreme, destructive virus.

You folks could adopt children who are desperate for parents, but you won't out, of your narcissistic need for your child to have your DNA.
FYI: the population boom is going BUST real fast and below replacement birthrates ARE becoming a problem in more and more places in 2013.

Old 08-04-2013, 12:18 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
Black-America is a matriarchy. And teenage Black-American girls and young Black-American women on average, by far, have better self images and confidence in their bodies than White-American teenage girls and young White-American women.

I'm tired of hearing the lies and apologetics for Black-Amrerican females. They are mean, crass, and have the confidence of a Barack Obama. They know what they want and ain't no one on earth going to get in their way to get it.

Black males from Africa that come to the U.S. see this clearly and despise Black-American females.
Uh to be fair; more and more Black ladies, at least the ones born after about 1980 ARE stepping up and cleaning up their acts. Like as in talking proper, dressing well and getting educations. IMHO the kind of Black women you've described will soon die out like in about 2 generations or less.

Old 08-04-2013, 12:19 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Sperm donor and these women made a choice to have unprotected sex.
Notice how when it comes to abortion men have nothing to do with it. Men don't get pregnant therefore they don't even get to have an opinion on the subject according to some. That sentiment has been expressed repeatedly on this forum.

But now suddenly the whole direction of the news story was how irresponsible this guy was. And when anybody posts to blame the women, we get a response like this. A big rush to show how both people need to be taken into consideration and have shared responsibility.

Funny how that works.

Now I'm not saying the guy shouldn't be held responsible. I happen to agree with the content of middle-aged mom's post. My point isn't to say this guy isn't a deadbeat. My point is to comment on the fact that it was posted at all.

It's sorta like the recent controversy with Bill O'Reilly's comments about the failure of the black family. Number of people responded with allowing that it did play a part but you need to look at job and education as well. Which I agree with. The thing is, when someone does say something about how unemployment and under-education are problems in the black community, there is no rush whatsoever to point out that the black family plays a part as well.

Can't say anything negative about women without pointing out men too. Can't say anything negative about blacks without pointing out whites too. But when it comes to whites and men, then it's perfectly fine to only concentrate on them while absolving women and blacks of responsibility. The administration recently had a speech and TV commercials about the bad effects of fatherlessness with no mention whatsoever that women should be more responsible in their reproductive choices, and there was no controversy about that at all. But let someone blame women for being irresponsible and you gotta rush to say it's men's fault too.

Old 08-04-2013, 12:24 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I do not really see what YOUR opinion is. What is your opinion? What do YOU think should be done, if anything?
Snip. Send him to prison for not paying support. And you know he never will pay, or even attempt to be a father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies