Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2013, 08:58 PM

664 posts, read 1,036,402 times

Advertisements

I can't for the life of me wrap my mind around where he gets that unconditional love, trust, loyality from.

Hell, if people did half as much for their real loved ones, there wouldn't be a 50% marriage failure rate in America.

Try harder with that....don't shoot yourself and ask for seconds........PLEASE SIR I'D LIKE ANOTHER?

SNAFU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 10:16 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
That's not the point we are arguing. You stated that BO is not a war monger.

You're wrong. Again.
Ummmmmm Iraq and Afghanistan are large scale ground wars..... what exactly has Obama started that compares?

Old 06-15-2013, 10:41 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
I will forever praise thee
My Lord and God Obama
Ye who art free of the stain of sin
of all wrong doing. A man who is perfect
I will never criticize thee.
Only seek to do your will my Lord
Amen.
Wow, are you kidding me. Did you actually sit down and think about what to write. You are one sick puppy and have way too much time on your hands.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:50 PM

30,354 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Keep your damned laws off my body cries chielgirl, of course you are expected to work and pay taxes to pay for the food to feed her body.
You just personally attacked a Vietnam-era Veteran.

//www.city-data.com/forum/21441559-post21.html

Maybe you should be thanking HER for fighting for your freedom, so you can make nasty comments on an internet forum. And this is one reason why I, even though I'm not a Democrat, will never support the GOP - at least not as they're acting these days.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:36 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Ummmmmm Iraq and Afghanistan are large scale ground wars..... what exactly has Obama started that compares?
Obama EXPANDED the afghan war. More troops died in the first 4 years under BO than the entire 8 years under Bush. Barack Obama is a war monger. Accept it and move on.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:37 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
You just personally attacked a Vietnam-era Veteran.

//www.city-data.com/forum/21441559-post21.html

Maybe you should be thanking HER for fighting for your freedom, so you can make nasty comments on an internet forum. And this is one reason why I, even though I'm not a Democrat, will never support the GOP - at least not as they're acting these days.
Just because someone is a veteran does not automatically make one superior to anyone else. Many who went to Vietnam didn't do so willingly as they were drafted and forced to go. Some who were in the military during that time never even left the U.S. or never heard a shot fired in anger, my father in law is one example. Career Army, retired after 20 years of service. He retired when his commanding officer told him "you have two choices, you're about to be shipped out to Vietnam so either retire or go. While he held many opinions, he was never afraid to voice them much to the embarrassment of those around him. In today's world he'd certainly be classified a huge racist though interestingly not a homophobe.

I'm not specifically commenting on her service, I don't know her so that'd be highly inappropriate. What I am commenting on is the idea that just because someone was in the military does not automatically make 'em great people.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:39 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
So that's the Mensa argument? 0bama's wars are little wars?

That's hilarious.

"Smaller than Bush!"

Knee-slapping hilarious!

Quote:
Obama EXPANDED the afghan war. More troops died in the first 4 years under BO than the entire 8 years under Bush. Barack Obama is a war monger. Accept it and move on.
Yep~! His mindless minions don't seem to be smart enough to figure it out, though, no matter how many times they're told.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:41 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Repeat after me: "I wasted my vote. I wasted my vote. I wasted my vote."
ANY vote for ANY Republican OR Democrat for any national office is a wasted vote.

By voting for one of the two major parties, you are just helping the people actually running the country and consolidating power around the world gather more power and screwing yourself.

Partisanship is a complete hypocritical, baseless waste of time. D and R politicians are irrelevant.

Anyone who thinks one party or one politician from one of the two major parties is somehow preferable to another is a deluded dupe.

D and R politicians BOTH are bought, sold and owned by special interest groups. They have sold us out to the highest bidders, and they laugh at the useful idiots who are so easily distracted by the "us vs them, dem vs. repub" mentality.

The Dems and Repubs are crony capitalists--all of them--who do the bidding of multinational CEOs, global bankers, heads of international energy concerns, and lobbyists. They work for THEM, not We The People.

And as long as we allow Dems and Repubs to run the White House and Congress, we will get continually more screwed and give up more and more of our voice.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:43 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Yep~! His mindless minions don't seem to be smart enough to figure it out, though, no matter how many times they're told.
Anyone who supports any Dem or Repub for national office is a "mindless minion." And a truly idiotic one if they think electing a nat'l-level politician with either a D or R after their name is going to make a lick of difference.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:49 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Anyone who supports any Dem or Repub for national office is a "mindless minion." And a truly idiotic one if they think electing a nat'l-level politician with either a D or R after their name is going to make a lick of difference.
I agree with you, 100%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies