Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2013, 11:33 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times

Advertisements

Because no one in the government would ever lie to you janelle144, especially not an extremely conservative surgeon general that was extremely against abortion and put in place by a Republican president. That man, only spoke the truth because that was during a time when politicians never lied.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2013, 11:40 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
They agreed to be a couple...some even agree to enter into formal marriage...and some even agree on what to have for dinner...If two people are in love they will agree to what is best...and in most cases life becomes better for people who have a child...it is an enriching experience and the adventure of a life time...In my case my wife had ONE abortion that I attempted to block.....after all these years I figured out why...it may have been a pregnancy due to an affair...After the abortion she almost immediately got pregnant with my youngest son.

There was a panic on her part - due to what I surmised was the loss of credibility and honor...I communicated with the abortion provider and suggested that I sue him...within hours I had to large cops in my house giving me a pro-choice lecture..This was years ago - What was odd - was when my youngest son was born I attended and assisted in the birth..at the last minute a doctor entered - unknown to him - was the fact that I was the guy who threatened to sue him..It was strange as I watched the abortionist deliver my living son....

You ask who is to get the deciding vote? It would depend on the level of honesty....There was no decision...My wife was losing her mind - It was her choice to safe face and to save herself...oddly if she had continued with the pregnancy - my youngest son would never have been born...Behind most abortions there are reasons that never come to light...such as in my case.
Nice story....but you didn't answer my question.

When a couple do not agree.....who gets the deciding vote.....the man or the woman?

Old 06-14-2013, 11:41 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
When the government has over the last few decades convince woman and men that abortion is some sort of freedom or noble choice - they in effect programmed people that it was the norm and it was a good thing...so again in effect people being herd creatures opted for what was popular.. People when in a herd do not think for themselves..In most cases there is no real choice...YOU believe that you are doing something that is right..Human beings have been giving birth since the beginning....it was never a curse until it was re-defined as a curse//// Just as same sex marriage is the re-definition of sex..Human survival is dependent on birth of more human beings...pro-choice advocates for the most part have had their natural human survival instincts driven and programmed out of them.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:46 PM

Tell that to the poor woman who died in Ireland a few months back, ya know, the one who died because she was poisoned to death by the dead fetus inside of her.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Nice story....but you didn't answer my question.

When a couple do not agree.....who gets the deciding vote.....the man or the woman?
What makes you think it is about a "deciding vote" Is a marriage a democracy? Or is it a mutual and full contract of agreement? I don't believe that two people in love would go against the will of the other...If the woman wanted an abortion and the male mate did not...If she loved her mate she would submit to his will....or in the alternative the male who loved the woman would submit to her will....BUT - in reality what reasonable woman would not want a child? Who has the deciding vote in reality is the rancher or controlling authorities in society who control the breeding stock of human beings...pro-choice people are brainwashed into believing they are exercising some RIGHT and are gaining something - when in fact the wealth that are offspring is being denied them...abortion as a form of birth control should not exist...it's barbaric and extreme.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
When the government has over the last few decades convince woman and men that abortion is some sort of freedom or noble choice - they in effect programmed people that it was the norm and it was a good thing...so again in effect people being herd creatures opted for what was popular.. People when in a herd do not think for themselves..In most cases there is no real choice...YOU believe that you are doing something that is right..Human beings have been giving birth since the beginning....it was never a curse until it was re-defined as a curse//// Just as same sex marriage is the re-definition of sex..Human survival is dependent on birth of more human beings...pro-choice advocates for the most part have had their natural human survival instincts driven and programmed out of them.
The government? Was our government around since the beginning of time? Cause that's how long women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies.

Seems to me, that pretty much proves that the desire to abort is just as natural as the desire to procreate.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:53 PM

Also: The uncontrollable passion that exists in the power of mating or sex - is there for a reason...it is the life force that insists that humanity continues to exist. If the female is over taken by this passion and has no control over her pleasure...and in reality has no CHOICE once in the throws of passion...Does this not signify that a human female is not capable of choice? That they did not have a choice when it comes to what is sexually driven....by passion...So why do we assume she has a choice after the fact of having no control or choice to begin with? If you don't want a child - make the choice not to have sex.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
The government? Was our government around since the beginning of time? Cause that's how long women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies.

Seems to me, that pretty much proves that the desire to abort is just as natural as the desire to procreate.
The desire to procreate is much more powerful than the desire to abort. In order to abort you must be convinced to abort by society...Prior to the sexual act you make a choice to have that sexual act...but being a human animal you have no choice...You are mindlessly driven to breed...after the animal part is over....suddenly the woman becomes a sophisticated human being not possessed by animal passion...and she makes the calm choice to undo what the animal part of her has done....it's very odd.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:58 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
When you see "good" families with children supporting themselves and living "good" lives do you ask yourself if they have had an abortion to prevent them from falling into financial ruin or going on the public dole or tearing them apart due to stress? Probably not. But that's how life works sometimes and you never know it because it's don't your business to know it.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
What makes you think it is about a "deciding vote" Is a marriage a democracy? Or is it a mutual and full contract of agreement? I don't believe that two people in love would go against the will of the other...If the woman wanted an abortion and the male mate did not...If she loved her mate she would submit to his will....or in the alternative the male who loved the woman would submit to her will....BUT - in reality what reasonable woman would not want a child? Who has the deciding vote in reality is the rancher or controlling authorities in society who control the breeding stock of human beings...pro-choice people are brainwashed into believing they are exercising some RIGHT and are gaining something - when in fact the wealth that are offspring is being denied them...abortion as a form of birth control should not exist...it's barbaric and extreme.
You have got to be kidding. {we really do need a puking smiley}

There are plenty of intelligent, reasonable women in this world who do not want children.

Just as there are plenty of intelligent, reasonable men in this world who do not want children.

We are not animals who breed out of instinct.....we have progressed beyond that.

We are no longer Neanderthals.

BTW....we might as well ban divorce while we're at it. Who needs it with all of this mutual love and submissiveness going around?

Last edited by Annie53; 06-15-2013 at 12:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies