Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 01:58 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Incredible accusations require incredible evidence

Too many "could of been/would of been" for me.

I mean the guy hit the tree so fast it sent the engine yards away. Occam's razor puts the blade at driver error.
No, this is so beyond just a crash into a tree. A neighbor says it sounded like a bomb went off, rattling her windows. Cars just don't blow up like that.
Diesel burns differently than regular gas. Do we know what kind of Mercedez this was? Any skid marks? What kind of investigation has been done? My guess, is next to none.
We had a big rig catch fire within feet of our house. The whole thing ended up burning from the load of alfalfa to melting the cab. The only explosions we heard was from the tires blowing.
another thing, how many feet was the engine thrown? I've read 60, 100 and 150. How did the engine get thru the tree? I thought it was head-on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2013, 02:03 PM

Suck ups want us to think it's a coincidence that he was working on the biggest story of his career, on the CIA. He also happened to be in fear for his life, just prior to this happening.
He was murdered, no doubt about it. Everybody that knew him well, says he drove like a grandma.
Doesn't make sense, folks.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:06 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,935,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
You'd think the tree would have slowed the engine down - maybe even stopped it.

The engine and transmission left the car BEFORE the car hit the tree.

Not so precise work on the part of the joystick operator.

The tree wasn't damaged much either, what with the car being minus most of its weight during impact.
Anybody see recent episode of "person of interest"?
'Person of Interest' risks it all for the 'One Percent' on CBS - Newark ...
quote:
As he reaches 50 miles per hour, the car has a mind of its own, and the brakes are rendered useless. As Reese attempts to keep up with him, he tells Finch that already knows someone hacked his car and frantically tries to remedy the problem. Just before a massive collision, he stops, and as Reese attempts to open the car door, he spots Pierce getting in a cab.

Last edited by CDusr; 06-28-2013 at 02:15 PM..

Old 06-28-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Suck ups want us to think it's a coincidence that he was working on the biggest story of his career, on the CIA. He also happened to be in fear for his life, just prior to this happening.
He was murdered, no doubt about it. Everybody that knew him well, says he drove like a grandma.
Doesn't make sense, folks.
I thought this was interesting take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Haven't really heard much on this. Or looked at it much, but some may find this of interest.
Jimstonefreelance.com - The new root of truth.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:04 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,601,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
In twitter the speculation is that he was texting as well.
Not a valid source.

Sad that a real journalist died tragically. There are so few of them left these days.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I thought this was interesting take.
no skit! Do you have a link to the LoudLabs video? I'd like to see those bullet holes.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:22 PM

No bullet holes, but here's the video. I've played parts over and over, and find it very strange that they block out the background, so we can't compare neighborhoods. I do believe these are 2 separate crashes. The trees don't match up. I hate it when they take us for a bunch of fools.
Jim Stone is awesome, he best watch his own back.

Michael Hastings SNUFFED · Murdered by Bomb on Gas Tank · Jim Stone - YouTube

Old 06-28-2013, 07:32 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisjongalt View Post
This guy was murdered as sure as the sun rises in the east. Of course the LAPD will say "nothing to see here, move along, it was an accident" just like they did when Andrew Breitbart dropped dead for no apparent reason. Now it has come out that the Breitbart coroner died of poisoning. I guess they were afraid he'd talk too.

This is what happens when the government is run by a bunch of globalist thugs.
The problem with paranoia is it runs amok and usually discredits what could be other, valid theories.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
no skit! Do you have a link to the LoudLabs video? I'd like to see those bullet holes.
I think this is the vid going round.
Another whistleblower dead: journalist Michael Hastings

Journalist Michael Hastings Dies in Fiery Crash / Hollywood RAW FOOTAGE - YouTube

Old 06-29-2013, 02:13 AM

742 posts, read 678,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
The problem with paranoia is it runs amok and usually discredits what could be other, valid theories.
Well, how else can it be debated? I agree in that there needs to be a balance of truth to conter the paranoia. Finding sources is hard enough. Breitbart died while he was set to release damning information. MSM news articles points to Breitbart's corner, not being the same person who died of poison as the Breitbart's corner according to the police. Quite a few people involved with firearms were shot to death under mysterious circumstances(one found dead in car), the other was shot by someone who was said to act out of PTSD-his wife counters that.

In Hastings case so far there's just too many convenient coincidences when it comes to this stuff. That should be enough of a red flag.

Any suggestions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies