Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 12:19 AM

252 posts, read 264,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
That's what a woman told me. Put a blindfold on and she could just be a man doing it and it would still feel the same. As long as it feels good what difference does it make which sex is doing it?
They may have a mustache. Really though, guys are gross. This does remind me of a game I used to play with my platoon called "this or that". I would make up strange random questions and pose them to members of my recon platoon. I presumed a homogeneous heterosexual platoon as this was before the DADT repeal. Here goes: Presuming you would receive 1 million in cash for giving oral sex to a guy until mission complete, would you try to do a good job so that it was over fast, or a bad job because you would be grossed out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2013, 07:24 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
prove it to yourself or have you already I have been married and have children and have no need or want for your sick sex dreams or desires.
Some protests a little too much me thinks.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
For a straight man sex with another man would be rape. Sex between men and women is usually consensual.
You really are in the dark, aren't you? As for the enlightened....not even close.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
You are one sick duck,I am a senior citizen and never lived in your world and the Nemo fantasy confirms it. Glad I was raised in a world with less of what you lost souls have to try and figure out Go marry a goat for all I care,If the goat is mature it belongs in this discussion as it meets your criteria
Did you hit your head? What the hell is wrong with you that you can't answer the question? It's a simple question, you said you were 14. Was the person hitting on you your age or an older adult? It's not that effing hard. Get over yourself. As I said before, me thinks you protest too much.

Old 07-10-2013, 07:24 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Why are so many (anti-gay) straight men so worried about men they aren't attracted to (gay men) hitting on them? Maybe they feel "emasculated" by it? Maybe they think it's a woman's role to be hit on by men?

I know-and know of-many women who have been hit on by men that they (the women) weren't at all attracted to. Some of those men were married, too! Talk about "family values!"

Why the double standard? (I'm a straight man myself, for what it's worth).
Flirtation is an art- a social skill-"hitting on them" _ The term to "hit" on is fairly new in the slang vocabulary...I have seen woman who you can be friendly with and they get this notion "You were hitting on me" - Everyone seems to think that human interaction that is normal socialization is sexual. Only creeps think of sex first ant the person second. Also _ I really don't think it is common for gay men to "hit on" straight men...What is the point? The straight man is not going to respond because they are straight...so again someone is setting up these types of threads - in an attempt to normalized certain things that are not common or normal in every day life- I assume that this thread was originated by a gay male who is a wishful thinker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies