Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 07:23 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

Obama no longer has an election hanging over his head. But he will come to you once again because he wants a Democratic house ... and for what? more green energy that the rich man wants? And what about jobs? What about so many other important issues.

Blacks should also take a hard look at the gang of “Black activists” like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and organizations like NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus purporting to fight for what’s good for blacks and ask them what have they done for blacks? They are certainly making a mint on playing the race card but that is self serving.

Last edited by petch751; 06-23-2013 at 07:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 07:44 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama no longer has an election hanging over his head. But he will come to you once again because he wants a Democratic house ... and for what? more green energy that the rich man wants? And what about jobs? What about so many other important issues.

Blacks should also take a hard look at the gang of “Black activists” like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and organizations like NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus purporting to fight for what’s good for blacks and ask them what have they done for blacks? They are certainly making a mint on playing the race card but that is self serving.
So you would feel better if they did not exist? I think that because you feel like they are not doing anything for black they should be ended because you said so

Old 06-23-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
it took four years and voting for Obama a second time for blacks to realize the president doesn’t care about their interests. Is immigration really that important to you as a black or is it because Obama wants it. With black unemployment at 13.8% almost twice the national rate of 7.9%, granting amnesty to more than 11 million illegal immigrant threatens to make jobs even more scare for blacks.
So you believe that the jobs that the illegal aliens are doing is a threat to blacks over everyone else? thats interesting because I do not know any black people that are complaining about being out on the fields picking fruit and vegetables for less than minimun wage.

Old 06-23-2013, 07:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:

We're not voting for the Republican Party, so take that weak spiel elsewhere.

Old 06-23-2013, 07:58 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We're not voting for the Republican Party, so take that weak spiel elsewhere.

Oh yea, your one of the 47%ers Romney was talking about. The 47% who would vote for Obama no matter what.

Last edited by petch751; 06-23-2013 at 08:15 PM..

Old 06-23-2013, 08:52 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Which was caused by Democrats.
Sure thing, kiddo.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
It's obvious Obama doesn't care.

After giving Obama over 95% of the black vote twice, when the first black president will focus on issues impacting blacks like: rising poverty, unemployment and incarceration rates, growing education gap and economic decline the breakdown of the black family?

Why do you continue with your blind support of Obama?
The same time that you would quit posting your hatered for the man. FYI, the first time I believed that he was a better candidate than the Crypt keeper and Palying, the second time I still believed that he was better than shyte romney but that does not mean that I had any real faith in him. Just like the last couple of elections I voted for the person that I thought would do the least amount of damage and not so much of them doing the better job.

Besides you being still pissed that he won because of your perception of the black vote, why don't you rant about the whites that did not vote for him because he was black? Basically I want to repeat to you and the rest of your ilk that refuses to either read what I write in it's entirety or have reading comprehension issues. "I realize the failures of both the dumbocratic and the refutican parties and refuse to vote for either one in the national elections because they have both proved to be apathetic to the overall problems of the poor and disfranchised".

Last edited by simetime; 06-23-2013 at 09:05 PM..

Old 06-23-2013, 08:55 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Oh yea, your one of the 47%ers Romney was talking about. The 47% who would vote for Obama no matter what.
I think you are mistaken, 47% is all Romney got in the election, in the end that was the only 47% that really mattered.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
The only way that I would have voted for mittens is if he was running against Herman "Uncle Ruckus" Cain

Old 06-23-2013, 09:27 PM

7,508 posts, read 5,756,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Lol it was done in 2011 by Dept of Ed officials. If Obama admin has nothing to do with it why are black organizations lobbying his administration to change it?

Denial from the Obambots.
No they are just stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies