Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 11:19 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
What I don't understand is why is this guy allowed to post things such as "Shoot all Muslims with pork bullets" yet he gets to continue to make threads?
In the tradition of "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."____ attributed to A Lincoln

Let 'im rip!

Old 06-28-2013, 11:20 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
They've proven the birth certificate released back on April 27, 2011 is a forgery. That is in itself a Class A felony. They have a independent court certified Hawaii forensic document and computer-generated handwriting examiner that has reviewed their evidence and confirmed their findings. That means Obama has a identity problem.
No, Jim, you and your ilk have a reality comprehension problem. You and your birther kin salivate every time Orly, Sherriff Joke, Trump and Zullo twitch.

This whole thing is because a brown guy with a funny name is in the white house. You and your fellow birthers cannot get your itty bitty minds around the fact that PRESIDENT Obama is legally eligible to be President, and he was legally elected, not once, but twice. Your universe is all out of whack because there isn't a white guy sitting in the Oval Office. You need something, anything to hold on to to boost your hopes of a do-over.

I'm no psychic, but let me predict what's going to happen, they will trot out "new" evidence that is nothing more than the old crap that has been previously debunked.

No, bud, the only fraud perpetrated here is the crap the aforementioned are pulling on you poor gullible slobs. PRESIDENT Obama will serve out his term as President, God willing, and a new President will be elected in 2016, and this country will go on, as it always has.

I would be sad for you folks, but it's too much fun to ridicule you. Because, frankly, Jim, that's what you, this thread (and the 100s like it) and birthers in general deserve nothing else.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Zullo will not be in this event.

Aw gee, and I was so looking forward to seeing him.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:22 AM

4,176 posts, read 4,673,091 times
Will Trump be there? Bachmann? A right jolly bunch of a-holes, no?

Old 06-28-2013, 11:22 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
I've put the streaming links for 5pm eastern up for you in the OP.
that's nice.

now what about any verification/claim that either of the congressmen will be addressing the issue tonight as you stated?

Old 06-28-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that's nice.

now what about any verification/claim that either of the congressmen will be addressing the issue tonight as you stated?

ooo ooo, I can answer that.

No.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:31 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
ooo ooo, I can answer that.

No.
if that were true then it would mean that mr robinson pulled that claim from nothing more than wishful thinking and unicorn farts.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:31 AM

226 posts, read 230,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Dr. Neil Krawetz

After Birth - The Hacker Factor Blog

“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Jean Claude Tremblay

Fox News expert denies he claimed birth certificate legit

“First, I never thought that what I saw in the Birth Certificate PDF was a proof of its authenticity. For me, what I have seen does not prove that it is legit, nor that it is a fake, nor that there has been any tampering whatsoever.”

Ivan Zatkovich

Online ‘birth certificate’ document ‘was changed’

"All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document."

and presumably the other 212 experts that zullo claims to have contacted.
Jean Claude Tremblay is pissed because he has never got Fox News reporter to retract her story.

Fox News expert denies he claimed birth certificate legit

NEW YORK – The computer graphics expert Fox News relied upon to claim the birth certificate the White House released April 27 was legitimate insists that the network must retract the story, claiming it deliberately misquoted him and continues to ignore his repeated requests

As for Zatkovich, he "confirmed there are anomalies inconsistent with a simple scanning process, and there is evidence it has been manipulated, but there’s no way to determine exactly what may have been modified. The end result is that while it is known there were changes, the full extent of operations that were done to the image cannot be determined at this point."

He also stated:

He confirmed that the multiple layers of the PDF document are anomalous.

“When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion.

“It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image,” his report said.

As for Dr. Krawetz, he is a huge Obama supporter.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:35 AM

226 posts, read 230,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
No, Jim, you and your ilk have a reality comprehension problem. You and your birther kin salivate every time Orly, Sherriff Joke, Trump and Zullo twitch.

This whole thing is because a brown guy with a funny name is in the white house. You and your fellow birthers cannot get your itty bitty minds around the fact that PRESIDENT Obama is legally eligible to be President, and he was legally elected, not once, but twice. Your universe is all out of whack because there isn't a white guy sitting in the Oval Office. You need something, anything to hold on to to boost your hopes of a do-over.

I'm no psychic, but let me predict what's going to happen, they will trot out "new" evidence that is nothing more than the old crap that has been previously debunked.

No, bud, the only fraud perpetrated here is the crap the aforementioned are pulling on you poor gullible slobs. PRESIDENT Obama will serve out his term as President, God willing, and a new President will be elected in 2016, and this country will go on, as it always has.

I would be sad for you folks, but it's too much fun to ridicule you. Because, frankly, Jim, that's what you, this thread (and the 100s like it) and birthers in general deserve nothing else.
Why are you ignoring that Obama's birth certificate has been confirmed a forgery by a court certified Hawaii forensic document expert and a authoritative law enforcement entity called the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office? Again, go stick your head in the sand Obot.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:37 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,437,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Phoenix is due to hit 119 degrees today.

I don't suppose there's any chance this big too-doo will be held outside where we can watch them cry, "I'm meell-tiiing." And then disappear into a puddle of water which would evaporate in about nine seconds.

I'd tune in to watch that.
It goes above 110 all the time in the summer...it's no big deal
...we deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies