Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 09:53 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Liberals don't like the truth about gay people and the danger that children are placed in when placed within their grasp.

children have a higher chance of being adopted by pedophile heterosexual couples, yet no outrage from the loony right.

Old 06-30-2013, 09:54 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,490,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
you do realize that those priests are gay right?
They are pedophiles, not gay. Most pedophiles are straight.

Old 06-30-2013, 09:55 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,749,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
You do realize that pedophiles aren't gays right, including priests. Pedophiles , its all about power, which is the 'position' of a priest is seen as the most "powerful" position, that can command anyone, and no one would question.

especially to impressionable young children, boy or girl.
no. they're gay. NAMBLA is filled up with gays. I don't think gay people are bad, or more likely to abuse children, but it is what it is. if you bang someone of the same sex, you're gay. there is also no such thing as a bisexual. if a dude told me he bangs girls and guys, I'd call him gay.

150 posts, read 183,181 times
So what? Those gay people represent me? See people like you **** me off! You guys think of every bad thing the LGBT community has done and label the rest of them as bad people. Well guess what, there's bad people in every group but they don't represent everyone. So get off your high horse and do something meaningful instead of bashing people who haven't done anything to you. As a matter of fact just admit you're gay. These topics about gay people started by you make me wonder.

6,414 posts, read 10,490,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Liberals don't like the truth about gay people and the danger that children are placed in when placed within their grasp.
So, because some gay men abused a boy means that all gays molest kids? Are you really that stupid? Really, are you that stupid?

Old 06-30-2013, 09:58 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,071 times
Quote:
no. they're gay.
Proof?

Quote:
NAMBLA is filled up with gays.
No they are not. they are filled with pedophiles. You need to learn the difference between Pedophiles and gays as they are not even the same.

Pedophiles could care less about the sex of the child they molest or abuse. Pedophiles is about control over a child.

Most pedophiles are heterosexual males, married, and over 30 years of age.

Most pedophiles are a relative or acquaintance of the family. Some are persons in position of authority or leadership (teachers, police officers, priests, etc)

Old 06-30-2013, 10:00 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,505,717 times
Quote:
The messenger is being attacked for taking a despicable situation to use it as a reason to continues his gay bashing

What he should be concerned with is that these were grown adults, who let their child get abused. The matter of their sexual orientation means nothing.

there 1000 pedophiles to every 1 gay pedophile. Not counting the numereous pedophiles that the Catholic church has protected.
Well since straights outnumber gays by a huge amount, no doubt this is true. I am Catholic and I posted about priests abusing boys. No segment should be protected when it comes to this even if you are part of that group, straight, gay, Christian or atheist.

Old 06-30-2013, 10:00 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,749,139 times
Quote:
Proof?

No they are not. they are filled with pedophiles. You need to learn the difference between Pedophiles and gays as they are not even the same.

Pedophiles could care less about the sex of the child they molest or abuse. Pedophiles is about control over a child.

Most pedophiles are heterosexual males, married, and over 30 years of age.

Most pedophiles are a relative or acquaintance of the family. Some are persons in position of authority or leadership (teachers, police officers, priests, etc)
you need to learn that I make my own definitions. if you bang someone of the same sex, you're gay.

Old 06-30-2013, 10:07 PM

150 posts, read 183,181 times
Quote:
you need to learn that I make my own definitions. if you bang someone of the same sex, you're gay.
No if you're ATTRACTED to just the same sex, you're gay.

Old 06-30-2013, 10:07 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,370,068 times

Seriously?

Pound Pup Legacy is a membership based online web community. To guarantee the quality of the information provided we have dedicated editors for our case archives and several other sections. Membership is free and gives privileges to post: discussions, articles, blogs, videos, links and images.

About Us | Pound Pup Legacy

Your source is a message board without any links to credible news outlets?

That's worse than the all-volunteer lesbian parent "study".

Home - NLLFS - National Lesbian Longitudinal Family Study

Here's a peer-reviewed university study...

"Only two people of those with married parents were ever touched sexually by a parent or an adult – while 23 % of those with a lesbian mother had that experience."

How different are the adult children of parents who have same-sex relationships? Findings from the New Family Structures Study
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies