Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 07:54 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,448,836 times

Advertisements

When a vacuous libtoid has no answer, the poor things always pull out the RACE CARD.....YAWN....!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 07:56 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Time to move away from Bachman and focus on the real deal.......News roundup: Tea party's Mia Love fires back at black caucus member remark | Political Cornflakes | The Salt Lake Tribune

Meanwhile, take a read at Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love's shot back at a Congressional Black Caucus member's controversial comment: "I have yet to meet a tea party member who wants to see me 'hanging on a tree,' as U.S. Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana recently suggested. He says the tea party considers me a second-class citizen. In truth, as a black conservative woman in Utah, I have been welcomed into the arms of a freedom-loving movement."

Is there a problem here?.......anti-big government! Sorry you don't feel the same!
Mia lost to a Democrat, in a conservative district.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:10 AM

43 posts, read 33,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
and after that the tea party will go away.
Yes. After Obama leaves.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 AM

43 posts, read 33,305 times
Quote:
Time to move away from Bachman and focus on the real deal.......News roundup: Tea party's Mia Love fires back at black caucus member remark | Political Cornflakes | The Salt Lake Tribune

Meanwhile, take a read at Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love's shot back at a Congressional Black Caucus member's controversial comment: "I have yet to meet a tea party member who wants to see me 'hanging on a tree,' as U.S. Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana recently suggested. He says the tea party considers me a second-class citizen. In truth, as a black conservative woman in Utah, I have been welcomed into the arms of a freedom-loving movement."

Is there a problem here?.......anti-big government! Sorry you don't feel the same!
We do not support Mia Love.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:15 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Mia lost to a Democrat, in a conservative district.
Doesn't matter (the race was very close) she still has good things to say and a message that others should listen to.

Seems as a black woman that she has very little respect for Dems and their thoughts of her......the party that loves people of all color, unless they don't wear the stamp of an a$$.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Doesn't matter (the race was very close) she still has good things to say and a message that others should listen to.

Seems as a black woman that she has very little respect for Dems and their thoughts of her......the party that loves people of all color, unless they don't wear the stamp of an a$$.
Republicans and conservatives in her district rather vote for a Democrat.

So it's not just the Dems who have no love for Mia Love.

Even the tea party member on here says the tea party doesn't like her.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator19 View Post
We do not support Mia Love.
Where did you hear this and why not?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:22 AM

25 posts, read 14,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
because Obama is no longer in office. 95% of the reason they exist is because a black guy is in office. Once he is gone, they have no reason to stay around.
Must be nice to be so conveniently delusional.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Republicans and conservatives in her district rather vote for a Democrat.

So it's not just the Dems who have no love for Mia Love.

Even the tea party member on here says the tea party doesn't like her.
So I'd say like President Obama are people afraid of a smart black woman or her just being a smart woman? Of course the main stream Conservatives are not going to except anyone out of their little circle of Bush's and hoping for the next Reagan. See how they've treated Ron Paul and Rand Paul, if the Tea Party wants to go down the Conservative/Republican road they will fall as fast as the GOP.

By the way the race was close and change is something neither party does very well. Guess Utah is a state that needs government handouts.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:31 AM

Quote:
So I'd say like President Obama are people afraid of a smart black woman or her just being a smart woman? Of course the main stream Conservatives are not going to except anyone out of their little circle of Bush's and hoping for the next Reagan. See how they've treated Ron Paul and Rand Paul, if the Tea Party wants to go down the Conservative/Republican road they will fall as fast as the GOP.

By the way the race was close and change is something neither party does very well. Guess Utah is a state that needs government handouts.
Romney got around 70% of the vote in that district, why was it even close for Mia, why did she lose when Romney creamed Obama?????

but... but.. it's the Democrats fault!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies