Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 06:30 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,766,757 times

Advertisements

Today in Austin there was a tip that significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti were going to be brought in for one assumes protest reasons but there were 14 jars of human excrement also confiscated.

I wonder what percentage of pro-abortion-choice protesters approve of the excrement being brought inside a government building versus those that don't. And have anti-abortion protesters done similar things? Have they for instance splattered people with human blood? I'd think that would be a pathogen risk but so would these other fluids and "other".

I can't imagine tampons and glitter being used as props. I've never seen someone hold a jar of glitter over their heads during a protest. But would **** only be used as a prop versus disbursement of some kind?

The words that are starred are not profane, I just can't get myself to type them out in this context.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:32 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,212,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Today in Austin there was a tip that significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti were going to be brought in for one assumes protest reasons but there were 14 jars of human excrement also confiscated.

I wonder what percentage of pro-abortion-choice protesters approve of the excrement being brought inside a government building versus those that don't. And have anti-abortion protesters done similar things? Have they for instance splattered people with human blood? I'd think that would be a pathogen risk but so would these other fluids and "other".

I can't imagine tampons and glitter being used as props. I've never seen someone hold a jar of glitter over their heads during a protest. But would **** only be used as a prop versus disbursement of some kind?

The words that are starred are not profane, I just can't get myself to type them out in this context.
Some anti abortion activists bomb clinics and shoot doctors.

So yeah, they definitely spill human blood.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:37 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,027 times
Quote:

I wonder what percentage of pro-abortion-choice protesters approve of the excrement being brought inside a government building versus those that don't. And have anti-abortion protesters done similar things?
Are arson and murder similar? I mean, dragging in jars of poo is pretty gross, but it's just gross. It's not arson. Or murder.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:41 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,766,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Are arson and murder similar? I mean, dragging in jars of poo is pretty gross, but it's just gross. It's not arson. Or murder.
Probably don't want to bring murder in to this. Are you saying that if the tables were reversed there would be 14 murderers and arsonists killing and burning down the capital building?

Old 07-12-2013, 06:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Quote:

I'm not sure I follow. Do you have a link? Feminine hygiene products were brought in by who, exactly? Inside what government building?

Old 07-12-2013, 08:11 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,032,105 times
IT is something I would expect from an animal who can't figure out it is with child and finally decides it wants it killed at 5 mos old. So what the heck were you thinking about for the last 5 mos,killing your child?

Old 07-12-2013, 08:12 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Some anti abortion activists bomb clinics and shoot doctors.

So yeah, they definitely spill human blood.
Yea, almost daily.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:13 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times
Quote:

Link?

Or wishful thinking?

Old 07-12-2013, 08:42 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,228,838 times
People who spend their time actively "playing" on the abortion front are an odd bunch. There is always way more to their reasons for doing things than meets the eye.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:13 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies