Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 04:31 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times

Advertisements

Touré: Thank God for abortion « Hot Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbDNqlOSA9U

Sad. He knew she wasnt the one, yet continued to indulge himself with her, not taking personal responsibility. He thanks God for abortion. What a sad, pathetic excuse for a man.

The sad state of affairs is that people who support abortion, dont care if a life is ended. They only care about being inconvenienced. Cant have that. As that liberal outhouse Salon tells us, they could care less about life.

So what if abortion ends life? - Salon.com

Unbelievable.

Perhaps its just too bad their mothers didnt use abortion. I wonder if they would freely give up their lives if their mothers had the power to go back in time and chose to abort them instead. Something tells me they would be singing a different tune. If they value their own lives, then they should value the lives of those not given a chance because you sad pathetic people dont want to take responsibility for your actions. How dare you have to be inconvenienced.....

Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Perhaps its just too bad their mothers didnt use abortion. ....
That was my first thought when I read your title. From the precious little I've seen of him, where was abortion when his mother was pregnant?

He is an example of precisely why abortion wouldn't always be a bad thing, imo.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:11 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
That was my first thought when I read your title. From the precious little I've seen of him, where was abortion when his mother was pregnant?

He is an example of precisely why abortion wouldn't always be a bad thing, imo.
I get your point. But I bet these same people, if it were actually possible, wouldnt want to go back in time so their mothers could abort them and make their mothers lives more "convenient".

Old 01-30-2013, 06:22 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
I get your point. But I bet these same people, if it were actually possible, wouldnt want to go back in time so their mothers could abort them and make their mothers lives more "convenient".
The SCOTUS has determined women have a right to choose. Until that decision is reversed, live with it.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:53 AM

18,419 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:

Sad. He knew she wasnt the one, yet continued to indulge himself with her, not taking personal responsibility. He thanks God for abortion. What a sad, pathetic excuse for a man.

The sad state of affairs is that people who support abortion, dont care if a life is ended. They only care about being inconvenienced. Cant have that. As that liberal outhouse Salon tells us, they could care less about life.

Unbelievable.

Perhaps its just too bad their mothers didnt use abortion. I wonder if they would freely give up their lives if their mothers had the power to go back in time and chose to abort them instead. Something tells me they would be singing a different tune. If they value their own lives, then they should value the lives of those not given a chance because you sad pathetic people dont want to take responsibility for your actions. How dare you have to be inconvenienced.....
abortion is taking responsibility. pregnancy, labor, delivery and raising a child to 18 is not a mere inconvenience.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
abortion is taking responsibility. pregnancy, labor, delivery and raising a child to 18 is not a mere inconvenience.

I will always have no issues with abortion for this reason.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:52 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:

Unbelievable.

Do you sit at home all day wondering how many women are getting abortion and who they are and if that fetus, had it been brought to term and became a living child, would be worthy of life? Do you lament that you are not able to stand in judgement and control the lives of others?

Old 08-18-2013, 11:08 AM

5,899 posts, read 5,798,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The SCOTUS has determined women have a right to choose. Until that decision is reversed, live with it.
I'm living with it, but this does not mean that I can't fight to get it reversed/repealed.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:19 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,571,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
I'm living with it, but this does not mean that I can't fight to get it reversed/repealed.
I wonder how much money you want to spend taxwise to support these unwanted children once Roe V Wade is repealed?

Oops!

Old 08-18-2013, 11:29 AM

5,899 posts, read 5,798,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I wonder how much money you want to spend taxwise to support these unwanted children once Roe V Wade is repealed?

Oops!
I am willing to spend as much as necessary, as long as the wealthy/rich get a tax hike as well. I support liberal economic policies.

For the record, I could ask you a similar question about legalizing infanticide if there will (hypothetically) ever be a shortage of adoptive parents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies