Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 04:36 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,108,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Interesting stuff. It seems that many white people value the lives of dogs more than those of blacks. It makes you think.
Michael Vick is a bloodthirsty psychopath who got off on torturing dogs to death in some pretty sickening ways. If the DA in Virginia wasn't a homer, Vick would be doing 40 years for killing those animals. He was extremely lucky to get off the way he did!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 04:38 PM

310 posts, read 256,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
No no ..what crime[s] was he charged and convicted of?

you said multiple other laws......do you remember know?

he plead guity to one offense. Do you have the multiple others he plead guilty to or was convicted of?
Don't talk to somebody like they are an idiot when you don't proofread your own posts

And I was referring to the fact that his sentence didn't stem from convictions of him "just" killing dogs, it was the gambling and monetary aspects. I may have misspoken by saying "multiple", but my point still stands. The one I mentioned was his federal charge that went along with his felony dog fighting from the state.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:43 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,957,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
Michael Vick is a bloodthirsty psychopath who got off on torturing dogs to death in some pretty sickening ways. If the DA in Virginia wasn't a homer, Vick would be doing 40 years for killing those animals. He was extremely lucky to get off the way he did!

I think that is the point of the thread one "bloodthirsty psycopath" kills a dog...and a creapy-ass killer shoots a teenaged boy.

One gets 2 years[dog], the other walks[boy]. Not to mention that other Florida case in which the teacher is being chaged and may recieve 30 years for having sex with a teen boy.

dog-2 years

sex-30 years

murder-walk

Old 07-14-2013, 04:46 PM

11 posts, read 9,701 times
Quote:
[URL="http://www.inquisitr.com/848148/michael-vick-had-it-worse-than-george-zimmerman-marcus-vick-claims/"]Michael Vick Had It Worse Than George Zimmerman, Marcus Vick Claims[/URL]

Interesting stuff. It seems that many white people value the lives of dogs more than those of blacks. It makes you think.
One..... Vick killed innocent dogs who ere not attacking him.... no self defense there

Also, dogs are killed fairly often by people who have guns and are being attacked... they don't go to jail for it

I would say that you hate dogs for whatever reason and most people would disagree with you and consider their dogs as part of their family

Old 07-14-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Because they LUUURRVVE dogs. Young Black kids....hmmmm, not so much.
Quote:
He just killed a few dogs. So what? To most people on Earth they're just animals. Many whites wanted Vick dead because of it. It's just interesting that Zimmerman can kill an unarmed child who weights some 50 pounds less and it's ok and claim 'self defense'.
http://i.qkme.me/35u8lj.jpg

Old 07-14-2013, 05:03 PM

2 posts, read 2,342 times
The point in short! No one should be able to sleep peacefully knowing that a 17 year old kid can be shot dead while minding his own business with a bag of candy and a drink in his pocket and later to be tried not as the victim which he surely was but the criminal. How is it in 2013 in this country that I and so many have selflessly sacrificed and served faithfully, bear witness to this kind of injustice and make mockery of it. As a caucasian, asian, hispanic, black etc. mother that has children should not only be weeping for this young man's family but should be concerned about it happening to your family next. Because trust me when I remind you that injustice to one man, will surely find your door step in due season. That should be a concern to everyone. This man was told to stay in his vehicle, not to pursue and had he done that - we would not be having this discussion.
Just food for thought!

Old 07-14-2013, 05:10 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,962,958 times
Quote:
He just killed a few dogs. So what? To most people on Earth they're just animals. Many whites wanted Vick dead because of it. It's just interesting that Zimmerman can kill an unarmed child who weights some 50 pounds less and it's ok and claim 'self defense'.
You stand corrected.....he is a rich football player abusing dogs for a hobby. He didn't just kill dogs he tortured them. I'm betting he threw parties and most of his buddies stood around and watched as these dogs suffered an unbelievable death.

This man is free to be who he wants but he needs to stop trying to make himself out to be some kind of redeemer! What voice has he tried to be for the animals he abused......this in no way compares to someone defending for their life.

Old 07-14-2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstsealady View Post
The point in short! No one should be able to sleep peacefully knowing that a 17 year old kid can be shot dead while minding his own business with a bag of candy and a drink in his pocket and later to be tried not as the victim which he surely was but the criminal. How is it in 2013 in this country that I and so many have selflessly sacrificed and served faithfully, bear witness to this kind of injustice and make mockery of it. As a caucasian, asian, hispanic, black etc. mother that has children should not only be weeping for this young man's family but should be concerned about it happening to your family next. Because trust me when I remind you that injustice to one man, will surely find your door step in due season. That should be a concern to everyone. This man was told to stay in his vehicle, not to pursue and had he done that - we would not be having this discussion.
Just food for thought!
You know what?

?http://taoofgeek.com/lolgeeks/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Old 07-14-2013, 05:14 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,427,576 times
I couldve sworn Vick killed innocent dogs and Zimmerman killed a guy smashing his head into the concrete. How are they similar ?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-14-2013, 05:17 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,962,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Because they LUUURRVVE dogs. Young Black kids....hmmmm, not so much.
Young white kids die also by the hands of blacks, are you speaking for them also?

I think most people disagree with abusing animals and torturing them to death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies