Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2013, 11:40 PM

192 posts, read 250,586 times

Advertisements

...and where do you stand? AND which came first?

Even if news politics doesn't effect our view, I think news is making us more polarized than we would otherwise be. I was watching FOX, and it's just as polarized as CNN(on the opposite side)

My closing thoughts: The verdict may be right, but so much about the case was wrong.

Right up to the juror interview:

Dispite O'mara saying "Don't make ANY assumptions, she made many assumptions.

Juror says she's SURE it was Zimmerman's voice screaming. How?

She said Zimmerman "Didn't know when to stop"; "Went too far"

the question of racism never came up in jury discussions. The Jury was all white.

She recalled the protest marches as “rioting.”

...she said she's not doing any more interviews. Maybe someone told her it's not a good idea.

More in my video on politics vs truth:

Trayvon, Truth, Justice & the American Con scum - YouTube

Old 07-18-2013, 11:47 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,827,388 times
I prefer what ever channel is not talking about GZ/TM

Old 07-18-2013, 11:48 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,368,672 times
Cool shirt but the vid stinks I gave you a rep for effort.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
what ever channel is not talking about GZ/TM
That's usually RT news. They have ads making fun of the other news channels. ... and hot women.

Quote:
the vid stinks
How about some helpful critiquing?
I had tech probs, 2 failed cameras; had to use a Hi8; and I was too far from the camera. ....and the wind even conspired against me.

But the content is more helpful to society than most videos getting millions of views. I spend 90 minutes editing out all my thinking.(That's my angle: I put thought into my videos).

But I'm always open to opinions.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:32 PM

17,427 posts, read 14,663,580 times
I watched the entire trial from start to finish - and I preferred watching HLN (for the most part) during the entire trial.

Strictly for the comedic value.

(The interpretation of what actually happened versus what was reported was MILES apart. Funny stuff.)

Old 07-19-2013, 01:36 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacman View Post
...and where do you stand? AND which came first?

Even if news politics doesn't effect our view, I think news is making us more polarized than we would otherwise be. I was watching FOX, and it's just as polarized as CNN(on the opposite side)

My closing thoughts: The verdict may be right, but so much about the case was wrong.

Right up to the juror interview:

Dispite O'mara saying "Don't make ANY assumptions, she made many assumptions.

Juror says she's SURE it was Zimmerman's voice screaming. How?

She said Zimmerman "Didn't know when to stop"; "Went too far"

the question of racism never came up in jury discussions. The Jury was all white.

She recalled the protest marches as “rioting.”

...she said she's not doing any more interviews. Maybe someone told her it's not a good idea.
Which trial are you talking about again?

Old 07-19-2013, 01:38 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
I prefer ESPN and FoodTV with a dash of Animal Planet thrown in.

Old 07-20-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
Cool shirt but the vid stinks.
Can you be more specific? How will I know what to do differently?

Do you agree with the message: We don't know what happened, and people who let Zimmerman off from lack of evidence then convict the dead(black) guy based on that same lack of evidence - are scum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies