Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 08:09 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,336,961 times

Advertisements

Obama had only two IRS appointee and one of them led this unconstitutional IRS act of stopping freedom of speech and freedom of assembly in order to fix his re-election. Obama's administration lied again, saying the scandal was just two rogue agents in Cincinnati. Yeah, and a Youtube video led to the Benghazi attack. This is quickly becoming an impeachable offense.

Peggy Noonan: A Bombshell in the IRS Scandal - WSJ.com

IRS Lawyer Carter Hull Confirms Tea Party Targeting Ordered By Washington - Investors.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2013, 08:51 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
No worries, Elija Cummings will try to stop further investigation after all if Democrats win the house they say Cummings has an ulterior motive. Not only will Democrats again run rampant over the American people, any hint of scandal or any attempt at scrutiny will not see the light of day or be smothered before they appear on anyone's radar screen. If it is one thing Obama does not want, it is scrutiny.

The liberal media will do their part by not reporting it and keep Obama lovers in the dark.

Old 07-21-2013, 04:06 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,336,961 times
This brings the scandal right at Obama's door. But the media is focused on Zimmerman. Can you imagine during Watergate if all the headlines were: "Dog bites man "

Old 07-21-2013, 04:12 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,570,037 times
Long way to go until this becomes close to a scandal, not to mention it'll be hard to prove wrongdoing regardless.

Why shouldn't an organization whose credo is, "No taxes ever." not be scrutinized by a group whose job it is to collect taxes?

You all underestimate how powerful that argument is.

Plus, Noonan? And some of you call me "bootlicker". She takes the cake.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:58 PM

27,154 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Long way to go?
Nope, right around the corner.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:21 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,766,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Long way to go?
Yeah but the corner is at least 6 years away. I predict a stroke by then.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:52 PM

7,507 posts, read 5,755,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Long way to go until this becomes close to a scandal, not to mention it'll be hard to prove wrongdoing regardless.

Why shouldn't an organization whose credo is, "No taxes ever." not be scrutinized by a group whose job it is to collect taxes?

You all underestimate how powerful that argument is.

Plus, Noonan? And some of you call me "bootlicker". She takes the cake.
Yeah, not so much.. It's made it to one level away from the Liar and Thief.. I hope they just take their time and find out as much as they can so they don't have to give Lerner a free ride for testimony. I'd like to see her behind bars as well. She knew full well that conservative groups were being targeted by the Liar and Thief and went right along with it..

Obummer is, without a doubt the most incompetent and immoral President in the history of this country.. History will not be kind to him.. not at all..

Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,764,557 times
I really hope they get to the bottom of this already. I also hope the msm finally wakes up and pays attention.

Enough is enough already.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:06 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Obummer is, without a doubt the most incompetent and immoral President in the history of this country.. History will not be kind to him.. not at all..
Oh... I hope you are not a young man. As you watch history's evolving judgment of this president you will grow more and more deeply depressed, and it would not be a mercy for you to watch him canonized by the historical narrative that is already beginning to develop.

History prefers broad brushes. History likes clean morality tales with good guys and bad guys. The story that the textbooks will tell is of the first black American president who passed healthcare legislation, ended the worst recession since the Great Depression, ended two inherited wars, and managed it all in the face of an increasingly radicalized Republican congress fueled by atavism, bigotry and an obstructionist impulse so powerful that it almost destroyed the country.

This is the way history works. It picks sides. It always has.

And you are on the wrong one.

Old 07-22-2013, 08:13 AM

298 posts, read 381,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Long way to go?
Really? Then explain to me this, Mr. bluesjuke. If this is such a "bombshell" then why is it in an opinion piece?

Aren't bombshells supposed to go on the front page?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies