Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 06:23 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,552,127 times

Advertisements

This is worth a listen and so true, but, needs repeating often and loud!
RUSH on ‘white guilt’: “If any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it’s Caucasians” » The Right Scoop -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,034,448 times
He's right. And I know some are just going to throw it out because its him saying it, but he is spot on. White guilt does nothing and solves nothing.

And I believe he's right. Whites have had fewer slaves for a briefer period of time than any other in the history of our world. Yet we hear today that the short horrible history of slaves in America over a hundred years ago, gives credence to blacks in our country in 2013.

And geez, no one alive today is responsible for what happened back then. And many of our ancestors fought to end slavery, yet we are supposed to have white guilt? No thanks.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:31 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,391,501 times
there is big money in guilt and a lot of pretty women. if americans dont stop hanging their heads they are going to get chopped off.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:39 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Who's feeling guilty, I don't. Especially when I was not born and it was over 140 years ago. That's slower than Obamas economic growth rate.

Who has ridden the racist politics for years now. For the sin of slavery, which ended over 140 years ago, long before the invention of the electric light, the automobile or even the basketball. Who has received trillions of dollars in the form of welfare checks, small business loans, affirmative action, Operation Headstart and food stamps.

In return, the community, has given back to America a record number of illegitimate children, violent crime totally disproportionate to their numbers, an academic dropout rate that guarantees the cycle of ignorance and violence will continue unabated, and a constant clamor for more and more in the way of city, state and federal handouts.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:40 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,458,327 times
Wait a minute... you cons have been insisting that racist white Democrats of the Woodrow Wilson type in the late 19th century/early 20th century, and all the way up to the mid-1960s (i.e. a century after slavery ended), are responsible for all of the ills of the African-American community today.

Has your official party line changed?

Old 07-22-2013, 06:42 PM

264 posts, read 280,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Who's feeling guilty, I don't. Especially when I was not born and it was over 140 years ago. That's slower than Obamas economic growth rate.

Who has ridden the racist politics for years now. For the sin of slavery, which ended over 140 years ago, long before the invention of the electric light, the automobile or even the basketball. Who has received trillions of dollars in the form of welfare checks, small business loans, affirmative action, Operation Headstart and food stamps.

In return, the community, has given back to America a record number of illegitimate children, violent crime totally disproportionate to their numbers, an academic dropout rate that guarantees the cycle of ignorance and violence will continue unabated, and a constant clamor for more and more in the way of city, state and federal handouts.
How long ago since "seperate but equal", which wasn't equal at all?

Man, these white power threads get old....

Old 07-22-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Wait a minute... you cons have been insisting that racist Democrats in the late 19th century, and all the way up to the mid-1960s (i.e. for a century after slavery ended), are responsible for all of the ills of the African-American community today.

Has your official party line changed?
Why is it always everyone else's fault and responsibility? When the men impregnate woman but don't stick around. Woman allowing it knowing full well they can't afford to support the baby, this leads to poverty.

This guy impregnated and had 22 kids to 14 different woman, didn't stick around for any of the kids or pay child support (and THINKS he is a good father). Didn't any of those 14 woman know how to say NO? Didn't they know about the others? Do they think they are so special that the guy would stick around?

And how exactly is that a white person fault???? Really!
The kids grow up angry because dad took off, they grow up thinking they did something wrong because dad took off but they blame whites. It's called displaced anger.

It's beliefs and culture that is to blame.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:51 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,458,327 times
Quote:
Why is it always everyone else's fault and responsibility?
OK, so you repudiate every con poster here who is shrieking that racist Democrats from 40-100 years ago are the REAL problem.

Right?

Old 07-22-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
OK, so you repudiate every con poster here who is shrieking that racist Democrats from 40-100 years ago are the REAL problem.

Right?
So you chose to ignore my post. Yep, typical.

Why is it always everyone else's fault and responsibility? When the men impregnate woman but don't stick around. Woman allowing it knowing full well they can't afford to support the baby, this leads to poverty.

This guy impregnated and had 22 kids to 14 different woman
, didn't stick around for any of the kids or pay child support (and THINKS he is a good father).

Why should I have to pay for this?

Old 07-22-2013, 07:01 PM

445 posts, read 864,483 times
Quote:

Maybe whites should have picked their own cotton. I guess it's too late for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies