Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 10:22 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Once Obama leaves office, the White House will probably be the last thing on his mind, and I don't blame him.

Does Bush Jr. campaign for the GOP???
Yep, I hear he has his eye on the U.N.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 10:29 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
if President Obama's numbers are down, ANY person in office at this time would be down.

You Pubs can't win.
And liberals who continue to defend and worship this failed President couldn't possibly be more pathetic. I'm not sure who is worse, the undeterred Obama follower or the newly minted Trayvon Martin worshiper. The big problem is most people who worship 1 worship both.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:30 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
And liberals who continue to defend and worship this failed President couldn't possibly be more pathetic. I'm not sure who is worse, the undeterred Obama follower or the newly minted Trayvon Martin worshiper. The big problem is most people who worship 1 worship both.
People who worship Obama are not liberal.

You would know that if you knew liberals, but since you live in a right wing bubble, you don't.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:32 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
People who worship Obama are not liberal.

You would know that if you knew liberals, but since you live in a right wing bubble, you don't.
The people here on CD who worship Obama are certainly liberal, or at least they claim to be liberal/progressive/left wing people. Now if they aren't smart enough to know what they are that's not really my problem, I just call them what they claim to be.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:38 PM

250 posts, read 400,051 times
I thought he was doing a decent job until recently. I thought he did ok in the first term considering the flaming wreckage he tool control of so I voted for him in the second election. However if this anti-gun rally and aligning with the black supremacist groups had taken place a year ago, there's not a snowballs chance in hells blazing inferno I'd have dropped that slip in the box with his name checked off.

Old 07-23-2013, 10:46 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mister View Post
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Not nearly as bad as you make it seem. Furthermore, does it really even matter? He could be 20 percent or 80 percent but the fact remains he isn't running in 2016,
Correct.

He's a lame duck.

The question, of course, is how lame will this duck become.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:26 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
and aligning with the black supremacist groups had taken place a year ago, there's not a snowballs chance in hells blazing inferno I'd have dropped that slip in the box with his name checked off.
What black supremacist group are you referring to?

Old 07-24-2013, 02:44 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mister View Post
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Not nearly as bad as you make it seem. Furthermore, does it really even matter? He could be 20 percent or 80 percent but the fact remains he isn't running in 2016,
Obviously not being able to run in 2016 is a factor. He really doesn't have to give a chit about his ratings or his performance.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:57 AM

1,607 posts, read 3,091,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Obviously not being able to run in 2016 is a factor. He really doesn't have to give a chit about his ratings or his performance.
Correct he could care less now. Remember that open mike he got caught saying something about he has an election coming up with who was it, Putin? He cared then because he was running for a 2nd term. Now that he has it he could give a damn about his opinion from the public. His agenda now is obanannacare , gun control, and constant reminicising about Treyvon, the son he never had.

There are many many citizens that worship this guy as the new messiah, and now they are starting to wake up that they were hoodwinked to vote 2x for a false bill of goods. He could care not an inkling of an iota about the welfare of the average citizen.

Old 07-24-2013, 05:04 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Re-election? What's wrong with you? Oh, that's right, you're an Obama lover. Ok, I'll educate you a little. Obama can't be re-elected, sorry for you but he sure is making dems look really bad and they are nervous. Besides, Obama wants them to win so dems gain the house. Then he can rob the American workers again.

Oh, I'm sorry MSNBC, are you trying to keep that quiet so Obama lovers get that loving feeling and tingle again.
The sarcasm was lost on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies