Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 02:02 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,196 times

Advertisements

The police chief of Gilberton, Pennsylvania hates liberals and warns of armed rebellion. The mayor of Gilberton supports her police chief and calls it a free speech issue. I wouldn't want to be pulled over by this cop.

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,”

Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you *******s out there, you take it in the a** | The Raw Story

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-20-2014 at 03:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 02:12 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,658,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The police chief of Gilberton, Pennsylvania hates liberals and warns of armed rebellion. The mayor of Gilberton supports her police chief and calls it a free speech issue. I wouldn't want to be pulled over by this cop.

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,”

Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you *******s out there, you take it in the a** | The Raw Story

Well................... I would agree with him, by virutue of foisting failed and disasterous policy on the rest of us, that liberals are the greatest threat to our nation.

Do we need to "march" on them and consider violence? Of course not. Despite the tyranny and rejection of the rule of law by the Obama administration, most citizens still embrace the rule of law and the rights of the individual. Violent revolution (with two exceptions in our nation's history) is just not how we do things.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-20-2014 at 03:20 AM..

Old 07-25-2013, 02:15 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,459,446 times
I look forward to Sarah Palin's denunciation of this guy for using the "tard" suffix, which is highly offensive to the developmentally disabled.

But in reality she's probably already planning to ask him to be her running mate in 2016. That is, if Ted Nugent doesn't grab him first.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:18 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
Yup lots and lots of pissed off people. Lots and lots of them in positions of power.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:21 PM

2,722 posts, read 6,110,810 times
A lot of tough talk there...

Old 07-25-2013, 02:23 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The police chief of Gilberton, Pennsylvania hates *******s and warns of armed rebellion. The mayor of Gilberton supports her police chief and calls it a free speech issue. I wouldn't want to be pulled over by this cop.

That dufus sounds a teensy bit angry and "unbalanced", to be charitable.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:33 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,297,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
A lot of tough talk there...

In 2011, while off duty in a bar, Kessler intervened in a fight and drew his weapon. He shot himself in the hand. “We’re not finding anything that leads to another gun being there,” a state police commander said at the time. “We’re finding there was one gun there and it was (Kessler’s).”

America’s scariest police chief shoots “*******s” and forms militias - Salon.com

Old 07-25-2013, 02:53 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,582,693 times
Quite the youtube tough boy, there.

Say here he's the "police chief" of a department of one. Gilberton has a population of a few hundred. I'll bet the mayor is a part-timer who runs a weekly council meeting.

Hey, Barney. Don't forget your bullet.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:57 PM

293 posts, read 249,970 times
LOL ... the poor mayor is probably scared to death of that loon.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:02 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times
Unfortunately, I lived for a while in that neck of the woods. Knew a lot of people like him. This is why I support defunding ALL local police in PA and consolidate all of them into the Pennsylvania State Police. Too many crooked small police departments in my state
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies