Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2013, 08:09 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Io.I View Post
My postings were about racism from black people and to counter this lie that blacks are more supportive of interracial relationships and marriages. I don't see what's wrong with pointing this out. Or should we just point out the racism of others against blacks. What's the point of this thread after all. Let's be real.

Here's a video I found on youtube providing an explanation why a Black woman would beat on a Puerto Rican girl. If you don't like seeing or hearing this kind of stuff then turn away but don't try to stop this discussion with your silliness.

Beasty Black Hair-Hatted Hooligan Poundcakes Red Headed Butter Pecan Rican Out Of Envy - YouTube

or this:

Beautiful Mixed Child Gets Poundcaked By Darkies As Parents Watch & Do Nothing! - YouTube

The title of the thread is that Blacks are MORE supportive of interracial marriage. And my problem was not so much YOUR posts, but the fact that there is such an obsession with Black people throughout this thread. It isn't this thread, or just these posts. My problem goes back longer that this.

And BTW, the man who makes these videos basically does nothing but complain about Black women, so I would appreciate a non-biased video.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:28 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,522,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Everyone has heard the facts over and over. How about some SOLUTIONS. And it is about HOW you use the facts. Many people use facts as a way to justify their bad feelings towards Blacks.
My personal solution is to deal with them as little as possible.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, SOME Black men do that. Most Black men marry Black women, so your statement doesn't make much sense. But I can see through your agenda. You don't want ANY Black men dating ANY Black women, no matter what kind of caliber they are. I can see through it.
I'm talking black guy/white woman relationships, not black men as a whole.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:38 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Most, if not all, white females do seem to harbor animosity towards almost all men (except those in government and the court system). Most females who are hooked on feminism are white.
This seems to be true. I personally believe that women of color really should leave most of that feminism nonsense to them and focus on our traditional cultural values. I vividly remember sitting and talking with friends of mine about how our mothers always cooked for our fathers and did other things around the home (we are all of Caribbean & African background).

The one white American girl turned up her nose and said how "we women have worked too hard and struggled too much for that" and how her mother never did those things for her father. We were just like...who is "we?" LOL. We are not struggling against any and every traditional value just because it may please or benefit men...please.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:42 AM

641 posts, read 1,021,352 times
gee I wonder why....

Old 08-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Bowa View Post
Because of their general behavior there's a lot to complain about.
The same can be said for whites. Particularly moving to the "real" South, much of the behavior I have witnessed among whites is not favorable either. Additionally, remember that so many whites (especially men) in this nation were assaulting, raping and/or killing African-Americans without any repercussions for hundreds of years (and Native Americans as well). Their level of crime was appalling and never fully documented. African-Americans have a very long time to even begin to catch up with White Americans...and likely never will. Not just because more White Americans have gotten it together in the last 60 years or so does that give you and room to talk. Scores of White Americans descend from brazen criminals.

Old 08-04-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
The same can be said for whites. Particularly moving to the "real" South, much of the behavior I have witnessed among whites is not favorable either. Additionally, remember that so many whites (especially men) in this nation were assaulting, raping and/or killing African-Americans without any repercussions for hundreds of years (and Native Americans as well). Their level of crime was appalling and never fully documented. African-Americans have a very long time to even begin to catch up with White Americans...and likely never will. Not just because more White Americans have gotten it together in the last 60 years or so does that give you and room to talk. Scores of White Americans descend from brazen criminals.
That's no excuse for the current typical black behavior. And I've spent time down South, don't even try it.

Old 08-04-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Bowa View Post
That's no excuse for the current typical black behavior. And I've spent time down South, don't even try it.
There is no excuse for the current typical white behavior either, nor the attempt to ignore their long, despicable history of criminality in the U.S. Don't ignore or make excuses for the foolishness down South either. And most of them will all run into church on Sunday morning as if their so-called Christianity even makes a different in most of their lives. Please.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:01 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Interesting how you assume approval of interracial marriage is a good thing, and not enough is bad.

Just because people of any color, religion, etc. do not want their kids to marry outside of their race or religion, it does not make them racists nor bigots.
Actively trying to prevent different races from marrying is one thing, but parents desires for their kids are a personal and private matter, not subject to haharassmentrom the social engineer types.
While I will not get to choose who my kid brings home to marry, rest assured I'd prefer they not only be of the same race, but even the same ethnic background and religion. I know other parents of minorities who feel the same way, and it does not make them any less enlightened or other PC crap label the liberal wackos would like to stigmatize us with.
The "ethnic" thing can be sticky here in the US tho. MOST "white" people here in Arizona are all lumped together as "anglo", even those of Italian and Arab family. Even people of the SAME ethnicity like Irishmen from Ireland can be of different races; most are white and a few are Asian or Black but I see them ALL as "Irish".

Old 08-04-2013, 10:06 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
This seems to be true. I personally believe that women of color really should leave most of that feminism nonsense to them and focus on our traditional cultural values. I vividly remember sitting and talking with friends of mine about how our mothers always cooked for our fathers and did other things around the home (we are all of Caribbean & African background).

The one white American girl turned up her nose and said how "we women have worked too hard and struggled too much for that" and how her mother never did those things for her father. We were just like...who is "we?" LOL. We are not struggling against any and every traditional value just because it may please or benefit men...please.
Nothing but the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies