Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2013, 04:42 PM

87 posts, read 82,338 times

Advertisements

The ten worst ways your children are being poisoned right now: vaccines, food, video games and more
VACCINE INGREDIENTS
Can find more links if you want.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:32 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,776,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
How do you feel when you see them struggling with Autism?
I feel sorry that they didnt receive enough oxytocin during development, but, as an educated person, I realize that their low oxycotin levels have nothing to do with vaccines.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:33 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Are these the people you trust to tell the truth and protect you?
When they removed mercury, autism rates declined, but they aren't about to tell you that!

Scandal Exposed in Major Study of Autism and Mercury

SILVER SPRING, Md., Oct. 25, 2011 — The Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs (CoMeD) exposes communications between Centers for Disease Control (CDC) personnel and vaccine researchers revealing U.S. officials apparently colluded in covering-up the decline in Denmark's autism rates following the removal of mercury from vaccines.

Documents obtained via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show that CDC officials were aware of Danish data indicating a connection between removing Thimerosal (49.55% mercury) and a decline in autism rates. Despite this knowledge, these officials allowed a 2003 article to be published in Pediatrics that excluded this information, misrepresented the decline as an increase, and led to the mistaken conclusion that Thimerosal in vaccines does not cause autism.

http://mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/11...smMercuryb.pdf

Old 07-29-2013, 05:37 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,872 times
My granddaughter got 9 vaccinations combined into about 5 or 6. My daughter never returned to the pediatrician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Very disturbing..

5 shots in one day? Is this the norm?

Old 07-29-2013, 05:58 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Are these the people you trust to tell the truth and protect you?
When they removed mercury, autism rates declined, but they aren't about to tell you that!

Scandal Exposed in Major Study of Autism and Mercury

SILVER SPRING, Md., Oct. 25, 2011 — The Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs (CoMeD) exposes communications between Centers for Disease Control (CDC) personnel and vaccine researchers revealing U.S. officials apparently colluded in covering-up the decline in Denmark's autism rates following the removal of mercury from vaccines.

Documents obtained via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show that CDC officials were aware of Danish data indicating a connection between removing Thimerosal (49.55% mercury) and a decline in autism rates. Despite this knowledge, these officials allowed a 2003 article to be published in Pediatrics that excluded this information, misrepresented the decline as an increase, and led to the mistaken conclusion that Thimerosal in vaccines does not cause autism.

http://mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/11...smMercuryb.pdf
The article loses any type of credibility it may have had by using the terms "mercury" and "Thimerosal" interchangeably.

Last edited by Zimbochick; 07-29-2013 at 06:13 PM..

Old 07-29-2013, 06:10 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I understand what you are saying - I don't want that stuff floating around either, but at the possible expense of autism?

There seems to be a vested interest in keeping it out of the medical literature.
Yes, vested interest $$$$$$............... I had measles, mumps and rubella when I was a child as did everyone at school and the cousins, etc. We don't have autism, none of us. The vaccines are just too much of a money maker to stop and they have known the issue just like they know with some of the other vaccines, screenings, etc. that they do. Too much money to be made. Thank the pharmaceutical lobbyists. They are now doing the same thing with our pets who now have the same diseases as people. People will have to start thinking for themselves rather than following directives by corrupt people and organizations.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:47 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Autism is nothing like mercury poisoning.

Mercury: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Old 07-29-2013, 06:51 PM

808 posts, read 662,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
First, let me apologize for the way I said my previous post. I should have said, that information is just plain wrong. And it is. Here is a link you can use to look up the immunization schedule of virtually every European country. You will note that some countries, like the UK, actually give more vaccines than we do. Some countries with UHCs do not use the MMR vaccine on males, b/c males don't really need to be protected from rubella, as the main risk with rubella is birth defects in a developing fetus, should a pregnant woman get it. However, the public health approach is to immunize males so they can't transmit rubella to a woman who is not immune, either due to having some risk factor that contraindicates the vaccine, her own parents' refusal to get her immunized as a child, or vaccine failure.

Most US doctors will work with parents who want to devise their own schedules.
interesting about the males. didn't know that
American pediatrics does not consider this at all as the population immunity consists of both males and females and the possibility of outbreak is not linked to Y chromosome. And rubella, though usually much milder even in adulthood, than measles (called German measles) is still pretty unpleasant when one gets infected at adult age. Rubella is teratogenic in the first trimester and though usually vaccination is helpful, but having a husband in the house with rubella infection when you are 3 weeks pregnant is not desirable at all( there are cases of infection after vaccinations described)

I have had a month in pediatrics during my internship year and the vaccination schedule was one of the most highlighted issues of all others - and the amount of paperwork connected to the possibility of any minor change for any child in the vaccination schedule is so enormous, that NO, most pediatricians will not work with the parents if they plain WISH to change. There is no vaccination schedule change on demand, only if very strict contraindications or comorbidities exist.

There are very few absolute contraindications to vaccinations in American pediatrics, contrary to most European, where the absolute ones are wider and there are a lot of possible contraindications.

Immunization schedule in Europe you have provided does not include the possibilities on separate immunization and not triple MMR - and that possibility is present in ALL Eastern European countries - this I know from personal experience there.
Also in Austria ( at least it was there in early to mid 90s).

Old 07-29-2013, 07:09 PM

808 posts, read 662,736 times
Timerosal is not elemental mercury, it is organomercury compound. It is not present in any of the modern vaccines at all.

timerosal name is usually substituted for mercury in a heated debate but it is advised to remember that the compound of the element and the element itself do not act the same way.

Elemental mercury( metal) is not toxic, the vapors are. It was sometimes used as an abortifacient in the Middle Ages since it has a severe laxative effect if taken per os.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:12 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vox populi View Post
interesting about the males. didn't know that
American pediatrics does not consider this at all as the population immunity consists of both males and females and the possibility of outbreak is not linked to Y chromosome. And rubella, though usually much milder even in adulthood, than measles (called German measles) is still pretty unpleasant when one gets infected at adult age. Rubella is teratogenic in the first trimester and though usually vaccination is helpful, but having a husband in the house with rubella infection when you are 3 weeks pregnant is not desirable at all( there are cases of infection after vaccinations described)

I have had a month in pediatrics during my internship year and the vaccination schedule was one of the most highlighted issues of all others - and the amount of paperwork connected to the possibility of any minor change for any child in the vaccination schedule is so enormous, that NO, most pediatricians will not work with the parents if they plain WISH to change. There is no vaccination schedule change on demand, only if very strict contraindications or comorbidities exist.

There are very few absolute contraindications to vaccinations in American pediatrics, contrary to most European, where the absolute ones are wider and there are a lot of possible contraindications.

Immunization schedule in Europe you have provided does not include the possibilities on separate immunization and not triple MMR - and that possibility is present in ALL Eastern European countries - this I know from personal experience there.
Also in Austria ( at least it was there in early to mid 90s).
What do you mean the American pediatrics does not consider male immunity at all. Hell, we're the ones who have long immunized EVERYONE! European countries now use the MMR as well. I honestly don't know if the single antigen vaccines are even made any more.

Why are you blaming me for the "European" immunization scheduleSSSSSS? (Different in every country, Europe is not monolithic) I'm just the messenger.

You can look up every eastern European country on that link. People who think giving measles, mumps and rubella separately is somehow "safer" than giving it in a combo vaccine are foolish. Heck, it's 3X the exposure to any vaccine additives, for one thing.
[MOD CUT/off topic]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-29-2013 at 08:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies