Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 05:11 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>>> Of course now it just won't be the cops strong arming you, it will be the feds and their all new domestic army. You get what you vote for.
Now you see why people get annoyed when the idiots yap and yap wanting to ban lawful civilians guns. That's the only thing keeping everybody safe and free.
but but but the police are supposed to be trained in fire arms

But but but Mikey was a Fla cop and in NH when I knew him. He had already shot himself thru his left hand.

He didn't last in NH a year, but i still own the Remington Rand he and another officer helped me get. I wasn't after that gun as much as they needed 3 buyers, and the chief signed me off as a cop. Just gets funnier since the chief is doing hard time for extortion and embezzlement, leaving me the old long hair country hick the better of them all...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2013, 05:19 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
The police are well-trained in one respect. They knew to report that the man "lunged" at them, and therefore they opened fire.

I'd be surprised if their account isn't believed by the investigation.
Cops are just well trained liars.... I am a white guy and know this is BS....

Old 07-31-2013, 05:55 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeking View Post
What's the prob here... progressives love the whole "See something, say something" ! This is the consequence of it.
... Since when do progressives love that? I don't think any political ideology likes nosy neighbors, or that any political group is more prone to be nosy.

Not to mention that everyone is up in arms over the idiot cops, not the nosy neighbor.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:58 PM

109 posts, read 157,031 times
You know, of all the BS that's been going on, Trayvon Martin, the kid in New Orleans, the guy in Toronto, this one pisses me off the most. It's ridiculous because the guy literally did nothing.
It started with a misunderstanding. The guy wasn't even stealing the car, for one. I don't blame the neighbor, they acted only in caution and good will. So the cops show up and order him out of the car. He gets out of the car with his hands up. And they shoot him. Why? I can't wait for a guy from the sheriff's office to make a public statement about this. I can't wait to hear some over-dressed white guy blow smoke and fling BS about this. This should be good...

Old 07-31-2013, 08:26 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macpherson View Post
The whole department should be arrested and put in jail without bond right away. Wheres the dept of justice, this is ridiculous under any and all circumstance. There is zero explanation with what is being reported and impossible to believe anything could explain the evidence in so many shots at one obviously older guy in his car port, with an already known 80 yr old women residing at the residence. What if he was hard of hearing or deaf for example? Theres just no way the training can be so removed from the 30's style out of control killing methodology. The only guilty with an explanation the whole dept has, is they were on drugs off duty and confused. Thank goodness he's alive and fell back into the car missing the dozen's of killer shots fired as though a viscous group of tigers were in a school yard. What a shame on everyone connected to this dept and the community who need to have law and order in control themselves with their first duty to protect and serve the people. I'm all for tough law but this is not tough its cowardly and evil. Evil is the word I would like to close with. The whole dept would be evil and belong in crow bar hotel right away. No pic and choose on this one....people are not stupid and know exactly what they belong to.
I think you make a good point, in that the people of the community that these cops are supposed to be serving get no say in how these things are handled. There should be a grand jury, hearing the evidence and deciding whether a prosecution of these officers should go forward - not the police force that protects their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies