Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 07:55 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,976,309 times

Advertisements

He spoke his mind. I don't agree with it. I actually would say it sounds ignorant but not racist. If it was racist he would have said something reflecting on all people of a specific race and his statement would have shown how his race was superior.

He doesn't owe Florida an apology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2013, 08:02 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,787,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
In fact, if he kept his mouth shut permanently, he'd be doing Florida (and the rest of the nation, especially the black population) a big favor.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
In fact, if he kept his mouth shut permanently, he'd be doing Florida (and the rest of the nation, especially the black population) a big favor.
Don't speak for a black people.

I don't like Jackson but he has the right to say what he wants. I have a right to decide if I want to listen or digest what he says.

I'm sorry to hear that Jackson has such an influence on you. I'm very sorry!!!

Old 07-31-2013, 08:19 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,493,467 times
Quote:
Don't speak for a black people.

I don't like Jackson but he has the right to say what he wants. I have a right to decide if I want to listen or digest what he says.

I'm sorry to hear that Jackson has such an influence on you. I'm very sorry!!!
I think people have this notion that most black people like Jackson and Sharpton. It is like saying most white people like O'Reilly.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Old 07-31-2013, 08:28 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
He spoke his mind. I don't agree with it. I actually would say it sounds ignorant but not racist. If it was racist he would have said something reflecting on all people of a specific race and his statement would have shown how his race was superior.

Right, he could have meant that Asians have turned FL. into the 2013 Selma and an Apartheid State. Why would people jump to the conclusion that JJ of all people was referring to white people.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:29 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,315 times
Quote:

So, in your opinion, the "I spit in white peoples food" comment isn't racist ? Personally, I couldn't care less
if he apologizes or not. It only shows his mentality is like his crazy son. Jackson & Sharpton, Racist at large.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
So, in your opinion, the "I spit in white peoples food" comment isn't racist ? Personally, I couldn't care less
if he apologizes or not. It only shows his mentality is like his crazy son. Jackson & Sharpton, Racist at large.
You just want to write mess.

Jackson made that comment back when he worked in a kitchen in South Carolina and was retaliation for mistreatment of black people at the hands of whites. This had nothing to do with his Florida statement.

If you can't decipher what he said then vs now. I think you are an insecure race baiter. You make up stuff and take things out of context to make the subject look different than what it is. You have no credibility.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:11 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Nobody cares what that fool says anyway. Only the very ignorant and stupid people listen to what he says. He is a racists troublemaker.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
He is a racists troublemaker.
Racist White people said the same thing about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:19 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,994,876 times
Jesse Jackson says he won't apologize to Florida over remarks on Zimmerman verdict

Well, what can you expect from a race-baiting jackass?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies