Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 09:16 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,289,826 times

Advertisements

Border Patrol Takes

The Border Patrol and other LEO agencies acting under color of law often use intimidation to coerce citizens into complying with questioning and searches which they do not have the legal authority to do.
They use intimidation to get you to voluntarily do what you are not required by law to do.
This video shows what happens when you call their bluff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2013, 03:50 PM

No comments?

Old 08-09-2013, 04:29 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
"I don't answer questions."

"Am I being detained?"

"Am I free to go?"

I wish these worked against the TSA.

Old 08-09-2013, 04:37 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Another jerk with some ridiculous point to make. All he had to say was US Citizen and he would be gone.

But noooo. Lets video tape everything to show the world what a dumba$$ I am so everyone can be a dumba$$ by agreeing with him.

Congress mandated internal checkpoints for illegal aliens, narcotics, etc. The Border Patrol is charged with that task.

No one there is asking to see "your papers". Anyone who thinks they are the Gestapo are clearly defined lunatics.

I am sick to death everyone trumpeting how rotten they are when they clearly have no clue what happens on the border. I lived on the border for many years. Its chaotic.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:02 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Border Patrol Takes

The Border Patrol and other LEO agencies acting under color of law often use intimidation to coerce citizens into complying with questioning and searches which they do not have the legal authority to do.
They use intimidation to get you to voluntarily do what you are not required by law to do.
This video shows what happens when you call their bluff.
Classic...

Old 08-09-2013, 06:45 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Another jerk with some ridiculous point to make. All he had to say was US Citizen and he would be gone.

But noooo. Lets video tape everything to show the world what a dumba$$ I am so everyone can be a dumba$$ by agreeing with him.

Congress mandated internal checkpoints for illegal aliens, narcotics, etc. The Border Patrol is charged with that task.

No one there is asking to see "your papers". Anyone who thinks they are the Gestapo are clearly defined lunatics.

I am sick to death everyone trumpeting how rotten they are when they clearly have no clue what happens on the border. I lived on the border for many years. Its chaotic.
Constitution says he doesn't have to.

You have every right to be subservient, and others have the right to not be.

Old 08-09-2013, 06:47 PM

2,538 posts, read 4,712,431 times
Quote:

Actually, internal check points "for narcotics" would be illegal as they were ruled a 4th amendment violation by the SCOTUS. Before going off on a rant maybe you should get your facts straight. Then you can go back to being a good little sheep.

Old 08-09-2013, 08:02 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,822,090 times
Quote:

Did you just foolishly admit that Congress tasked the border patrol with INTERNAL narcotic checkpoints, absent reasonable suspicion, probable cause and or a warrant particularly describing the property to be searched and what is being sought by the warrant, signed by a judge based on affidavit or affirmation of said probable cause?

Tell me something... Where does the Constitution authorize government, whether the courts OR Congress, to grant itself powers specifically prohibited by the Constitution?

REALLY?

My best guess is that you work for the government, probably in some badge wearing, follow all orders, the Constitution be damned regardless of the Oath taken, law enforcement position.

Funny thing is MANY states, counties, cities and towns are starting down the nullification path for unconstitutional federal laws. Along with that these areas are threatening to REVOKE any and all federal law enforcement privileges granted by these state and local governments, including some threatening to arrest and prosecute any federal agent attempting to enforce laws in direct violation of the Constitution.

It's "We the People" baby! Not "You the rotten Constitution violating people" who THINK you are the final word. We the People...

Old 08-09-2013, 08:21 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
You all are forgetting the constitution free zone where your rights are suspended. Of course over 60% of Americans live in this constitution free zone

Old 08-10-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:

Since when is the Bill of rights ridiculous? Are you one of the people who work under color of law who daily wipes their backside with the same Constitution you swore to uphold?
Perhaps you agree with George Bush that the Constitution is just a Go* Da** piece of paper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies