Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 11:31 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I think the cops need to learn to say why they're there, their language is that of a schoolyard thug. Seems to me there was some defiant strong arming from the cops. Why arrest the mom if they were at the wrong address. Sounds to me like black cops scaring black citizens.......
The last sentence happens more often than you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperL View Post
Gotta love the internet and the morons that post crap like this. I guess now that you are all stirred up and found the police to be totally incompetent, I went to a friend that is with the FBI and asked about why there was no issue with this. First off, the cops are not at the wrong house, they are in fact, at the right house. But the poster and moron behind the camera wants you to believe that they are at the wrong house. They were there to serve a warrant for the mothers arrest. This is just another case of a bunch of low lifes that want to create issues and hopefully have a financial gain from it. Too bad creeps. The police were correct in their actions and hopefully all of the low lifes in this vid get the book thrown at them.
It was reported on national news and if you watched the whole video the mom explains what she believes to be going on. There's no reason to serve a civil warrant (over fines) at 2am.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:48 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
You must have looked at the wrong video. Or else you just posted lies.
I simply looked for the backstory.

Champion Newspaper » Sheriff’s Office responds to excessive force allegations

Old 08-14-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
They had the wrong address. They are incompetent idiots.

I hope the family sues.

Events like this are why people hate LE and are arming themselves at a very rapid pace.
Not the case. They had an arrest warrant for the mother. Instead of opening the door after verification with 911, the family continued to stall. The whole wrong address thing was nothing more than a ploy , no different than the video posted on the internet.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Indeed...... Still when they were told they had wrong address THEY PERSISTED!!!!! (Instead of looking into it)
Not the case. They had the correct address all along and it was verified. Family probably needed to flush the toilets, or something, before opening the door.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
All you have to do is listen to the end of the video to figure out the mentality of the officers.
All one need to do is listen to the guy filming a made up story about the wrong address to know this family was stalling for time.

Old 08-14-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I think the cops need to learn to say why they're there, their language is that of a schoolyard thug. Seems to me there was some defiant strong arming from the cops. Why arrest the mom if they were at the wrong address. Sounds to me like black cops scaring black citizens.......
They were at the correct address with a warrant to arrest the mom.
Instead of opening the door, after verification with 911, this family chose to stall and fabricate a story.

Old 08-14-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
It was reported on national news and if you watched the whole video the mom explains what she believes to be going on. There's no reason to serve a civil warrant (over fines) at 2am.
Most warrants for arrest are served in the middle of the night because that's when people are at home.

That the narrating drama queen chose to portray this as something else says a lot more about him than the situation.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:18 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
They were at the correct address with a warrant to arrest the mom.
Instead of opening the door, after verification with 911, this family chose to stall and fabricate a story.
I once was riding shotgun in a car in Illinois. The driver hit the car in front of us. My damned beer went all over my legs (had some little tasty Greek food I was eating too). During rush hour traffic we all got out the car and threw all the cans away.

Long story short when the cops arrived--and I returned from a trip of disposing of some cans--the cats in the car I was in pointed to me (we were in 2 cars). The cops questioned me. "Who was driving the car?"

My partner looked at me with fear. I just stared in the air blank face.

Finally, with everyone waiting for me to give my answer, I stated, "I don't know who was driving the car. I was just eating with my head down." LMAO!

The white cop's face was red and he threw up his hands in the air. The black cop was calmer and simply stated who he thought (or was sure of) was driving the car.

Why I mention this?

If the cops have a warrant for my mother's arrest, I'm not opening the door to let them in. She left sometime ago. I don't care what some grown man or woman wants. I want a billion dollars and a woman with big, firm breasts and the best shaped butt on planet earth. Looks like neither one of us are getting what we want. So, as one white guy I used to work for told some female cop making an inquiry, "No one's talking. So, you better go to plan B."

Old 08-18-2013, 08:50 AM

The last time the Police arrested the woman in the video they broke her fingers.

Also, since the Police are allowed to threaten us without punishment, should we be able to do the same to Police without retaliation?

If the Police assault us for such words, can we then shoot them? We are getting shot for much less than assault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies