Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 09:18 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, no she doesn't claim he was first, as the alleged comment was supposed to have been made well past the point where birthism was already an Internet meme. Her claim is actually even more insane... that Obama threatened to kill Chelsea if the Clinton's went public.

On my planet, it's stupid to threaten somebody's children with death for talking about something that is already being talked about publicly, but hey... nutjob conspiracy theorists have never been the brightest bulbs on the porch. So they rarely consider whether or not their theories are stupid.

And she has never been able to provide a single bit of evidence for this silly claim. She says she was listening in on a telephone conference call, but cannot give a date or time for the call or what it was even supposed to be about, cannot explain how she (a complete campaign outsider) would have been on it in the first place, and cannot name a single other person on the call who will corroborate her story.

What "limb" did she step out on? Exactly? An oh... she has always been a right-wing conservative.
Bettina, before this documentary, had never voted and wasn't part of a political party. So, you are in error that she was and always has been a right-winger, that is not true.

She says at the 2:24 marker that "the Clinton's started it". I distinctly remember Hillary bringing that up during the primary. So, I don't dispute what Bettina is saying, that the Clinton's addressed the issue first. Whether they did that for political purposes or not, I don't know. But, they did bring it up first.

I've conversed with Bettina on-line, in the past, and didn't find her to be anything other than a very matter of fact person. She is very passionate about America. Even though we parted company over our political support of candidates, I saw nothing but boldness and passion with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 10:09 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Bettina, before this documentary, had never voted and wasn't part of a political party. So, you are in error that she was and always has been a right-winger, that is not true.

the very person you say that wasn't part of a political party says she was.

EXCELLENT article at PUMApac by Darragh Murphy you need to read on Obama's voter fraud

Quote:
BettySueLA says:2010/07/13 at 11:29 am (Quote)
to Nomobama…I think Ed Morrisey might whine in NOVEMBER when it happens IN EVERY SINGLE MIDTERM RACE. I happen to be a REPUBLICAN. I wouldn’t have voted for Hillary. I respect her, and would rather have her as President, but I would have voted MCCAIN no matter what. So, I spent my own money, my time, etc. to help Hillary because she deserved a fair election. AND because I am AMERICAN and fraud is fraud. I am ashamed of Michelle Malkin, Ed Morrisey and the others for saying this is a Democrat problem. I thought they were more intelligent than that. The PROBLEM is that ACORN, SEIU, The NAACP, Obama/Pelosi/Reid,The Black Panthers, etc. are ALL colluding ALREADY to screw us in midterms. My message to Michelle, Ed, etc. is what planet do you live on? We’re AMERICANS FIRST, party second. We can’t have these criminals steal November. So, the Conservative Hillary haters can wake the hell up.
Bettina Viviano: Razzie-Award-Winning Birther • Fogbow

Old 08-17-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
She was an non-political liberal Democrat before the Hillary and Obama campaign. The links you posted were in the middle of the controversy. I was there and reading all of this during the campaign. I was reading her comments, mainly on Facebook. I've conversed with her online and know for a fact she wasn't involved in politics before Hillary.

She said that when Hillary's superdelegate, Bill Gwaltney, was murdered by a lone gunman in Little Rock, it was first evidence that the threat would extend to Chelsea if they talked.

I'm just saying that it is really strange for this man to be murdered. And because of who he was and that he was murdered, it certainly raises eyebrows.

And then we find Stephanie Tubbs Jones, another Hillary superdelegate, found unconscious, having died of a brain hemorrhage when her car went out of control. Just really eye brow raising events.

I am like other people on this issue - it's hard to believe something on this scale (not being a citizen) could be covered up, but the issues surrounding it are all really strange. It doesn't prove anything other than events around the election were strange and may not be related at all.

Last edited by Pressing-On; 08-17-2013 at 10:49 AM..

Old 08-17-2013, 10:48 AM

26,583 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I'm sure people the real do care, are researching it themselves.
I don't need to prove anything to you. The thread is not about me.
the concept of demanding that someone support their claim is not exclusive to you.

to make a claim then demand others to find support is completely intellectually dishonest. it places your burden on others for which, when they find nothing to support your statement, you can counter that their research was "inadequate".

support your statement.

Old 08-17-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:

She said ....
as pointed out:

A): even viviano's claim to the birther origin is pre-dated by the march 2008 posts at freerepublic. so even if you believe bettina you can't cite it as the origin.

B): the claim itself is amazingly ridiculous. viviano would have us believe that a former US president ( with protection from the secret service ) and his US senator wife were so in fear for their child that they blabbed about it in an open conference call with strangers and then took a high ranking position in the man they fear's cabinet. is that what you believe?

Old 08-17-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I distinctly remember Hillary bringing that up during the primary.
then please give us a link or a direct quote.

i've been following birtherism for many years and have yet to see/hear a single quote from hillary on birtherism.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
as pointed out:

A): even viviano's claim to the birther origin is pre-dated by the march 2008 posts at freerepublic. so even if you believe bettina you can't cite it as the origin.

B): the claim itself is amazingly ridiculous. viviano would have us believe that a former US president ( with protection from the secret service ) and his US senator wife were so in fear for their child that they blabbed about it in an open conference call with strangers and then took a high ranking position in the man they fear's cabinet. is that what you believe?
A) "Bettina Viviano, with a long and distinguished career in the movie industry, had not voted, and wasn't active politically. In 2008, with Hillary Clinton supporters, she volunteered to produce a documentary to expose what she describes as sweeping corruption and fraud in the Democratic primary process, including suspicious deaths of two prominent Hillary supporters prior to the DNC Convention."
White House Will Use “Information Control” to Prevail

This is what I understood from Bettina's own words - that she was a liberal Democrat, but not actively involved prior to Hillary's primary process.

As to point B), I believe that I find it hard to believe a "birther" cover-up of this magnitude could be kept a secret. I have the same opinion on the "911 truthers". Someone would have squealed as what it took to accomplish this is too huge for everyone to keep quiet. I view 911 as I do Pearl Harbor, America being too naive to believe we could be attacked in this way and not being prepared for it.

I am simply confirming that Bettina stated that the "birther" information started with Hillary and I never saw anything, at the time, to conflict with that view.

And I am saying that the deaths involved with Hillary's superdelegates is very strange, although, it proves nothing.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then please give us a link or a direct quote.

i've been following birtherism for many years and have yet to see/hear a single quote from hillary on birtherism.
I don't have a link, I am only recalling from memory that it was an issue. It's been too long ago to remember the details, having read hundreds of articles and conversing with hundreds of people. I didn't pay much attention to it, except it seemed to correlate with other information circulating at the time.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:43 AM

Quote:
I don't have a link, I am only recalling from memory that it was an issue.
i have no doubt that you believe that but the fact of the matter is it's simply not true. your memory on the matter is faulty. hillary never raised the issue of birtherism.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:48 AM

Quote:

I am simply confirming that Bettina stated that the "birther" information started with Hillary....
in viviano's narrative the first birther claim came in april 2008. we've already shown proof of birther claims in the beginning of march 2008. even if you believe her story you can't cite it as the origin of birtherism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies