Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2013, 03:32 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,459,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
Still pushing that lie even though a DEMOCRATIC led panel proves you to be lying?

Sorry but your bias is all too evident....you're embarrassing yourself.
My embarrassment, if I had any, pales in comparison to those who still carry the Bush banner.

Mission Accomplished, wasn't it?

Quote:
Posted with TapaTalk
Posted w/o advertisement.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 03:49 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,050,090 times
Did sadaam trade oil to the EU in euros? NO he didn't which was mission accomplished. Just because you folks fell for all the WMD hype doesn't mean the goal in Iraq wasn't achieved. Don't worry your little heads either Gore would have done the same thing had he been elected president. That has been our foreign policy since Nixon has been president.......protect the dollar. Your problem if you can't see reality. Do you ever wonder why Obama went and killed Khadaffi? Oh wait no you don't never mind.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:50 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,464,351 times
What's embarrassing you is clinging to telling lies to make a point that's been proven to be false numerous times.

Plus your obvious envy of anyone capable of using technology you can't.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-18-2013, 03:54 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,347,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Did sadaam trade oil to the EU in euros? NO he didn't which was mission accomplished. Just because you folks fell for all the WMD hype doesn't mean the goal in Iraq wasn't achieved. Don't worry your little heads either Gore would have done the same thing had he been elected president. That has been our foreign policy since Nixon has been president.......protect the dollar. Your problem if you can't see reality. Do you ever wonder why Obama went and killed Khadaffi? Oh wait no you don't never mind.

"Mission Accomplished" = Making more money for himself and his cronies

Old 08-18-2013, 03:57 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,347,928 times
I always wondered the pro-bush people take on this:

Ex-CIA Lindauer Blows Whistle: 9/11, Iraq War - YouTube

Alot of what she says makes sense as to why the whole thing went belly up

Old 08-18-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
"Mission Accomplished" = Making more money for himself and his cronies
You can keep spouting the talking point nonsense all you want but it doesn't make it any more reality than all evil conservatives hate old people. Reality is something that many cannot grasp for whatever reason. I guess they have to be told what to think.

Old 08-18-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I always wondered the pro-bush people take on this:

Alot of what she says makes sense as to why the whole thing went belly up
So now we are posting videos of people who have been deemed crazy?

For a guy the Left calls an idiot, I find it amusing that the same people seriously think Bush pulled-off the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind and then, a decade later, not a single credible whistleblower has ever emerged in a country where secrets can't be kept for more than a few days!

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-18-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
What's embarrassing you is clinging to telling lies to make a point that's been proven to be false numerous times.

Plus your obvious envy of anyone capable of using technology you can't.

Posted with TapaTalk
What has been proven numerous times? That our foreign policy is to protect the dollar at all costs?

What technology? You think posting with tapatalk is impressive or something. Yip freakin yee ha for you.

Old 08-18-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What has been proven numerous times? That our foreign policy is to protect the dollar at all costs?

What technology? You think posting with tapatalk is impressive or something. Yip freakin yee ha for you.
What has been proven numerous times in this thread already was that Bush did not lie about Iraq's WMD.

No...I don't think using TapaTalk is anything extraordinary, maybe you should ask the person I replied to why it's a such a big deal to them?

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-18-2013, 04:39 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,685,791 times
Quote:
What has been proven numerous times in this thread already was that Bush did not lie about Iraq's WMD.

No...I don't think using TapaTalk is anything extraordinary, maybe you should ask the person I replied to why it's a such a big deal to them?

Posted with TapaTalk
Damn, I was hoping you and Kuchief were going to have at it.............Rats!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies