Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 03:36 PM

1,408 posts, read 4,863,030 times

Advertisements

Saudi Arabia is a barbaric, repressive country. It completely puzzles me why our gov't considers the Saudis to be a U.S. ally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2007, 03:38 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterNative View Post
Saudi Arabia is a barbaric, repressive country. It completely puzzles me why our gov't considers the Saudis to be a U.S. ally.
Rhymes with "boil", except in Texas, where it rhymes with "fall".

Old 11-15-2007, 05:38 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Default Multicultural Reality coming close to implementation

From a truly multicultural point of view, this only reflects one of many ways a married couple can "relate" to one another. It's not right, or wrong, only different. Some women, in some cultures, prefer a man with strong opinions....that's part of what "culture" entails. The "democracy" of an American-style marriage just wouldn't appeal to them.

We must try to keep this in mind as we are introduced to an ever-expanding view of culture. Fist, club, or open hand----the forward swing, or the old reliable backhand---- it's all really just a matter of personal preference...nobody has the right to "judge" how another couple relates....

It's all good...it's all part of multiculturalism

Old 11-15-2007, 05:48 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
Would never hit a woman, but I did shove a girl really hard after she punched me in the eye!!!! Only black eye I've ever had was given to me by a psychotic girlfriend who punched me because she had told me not to drink and then she found a pint of whiskey in my glove box!

As for the OP, is there seriously anyone who wonders why we are allies with Saudi Arabia??? Its all about the black gold!!

Old 11-15-2007, 05:59 PM

Quote:
It often puzzles ME how lovely, buxom young starlets fall madly in love with wrinkled, gnarled old multi-billionaires who are old enough to be their grandfathers. Sometimes two people---or two countries--can just sort of find themselves mysteriously attracted to one another.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:07 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,795,499 times
Quote:
Lancaster you are a good guy.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:38 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,435,509 times
Wow! Saudi Arabia sounds a lot like Indiana

Old 11-15-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpol76 View Post
Wow! Saudi Arabia sounds a lot like Indiana
I see what you mean---sort of like "tent trash", as opposed to the "trailer" variety---hmmmmm--lots of parallels there in BOTH places,.... lots of folks with strong fundamentalist views, lots of very complex family trees, lots of resentment of foreigners....
I think you're ON to something here!...

Old 11-15-2007, 09:11 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
From a truly multicultural point of view, this only reflects one of many ways a married couple can "relate" to one another. It's not right, or wrong, only different. Some women, in some cultures, prefer a man with strong opinions....that's part of what "culture" entails. The "democracy" of an American-style marriage just wouldn't appeal to them.

We must try to keep this in mind as we are introduced to an ever-expanding view of culture. Fist, club, or open hand----the forward swing, or the old reliable backhand---- it's all really just a matter of personal preference...nobody has the right to "judge" how another couple relates....

It's all good...it's all part of multiculturalism
I disagree with your opinion greatly!

If you could ask any woman without her having any repercussions if she could live without being beat would she be happier, every one of them would say"yes".

It is not a matter of personnal preference because the woman have no choice.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:15 PM

397 posts, read 264,502 times
god it pisses me off when he talked about beating an animal, I could picture these camel ****ers beating their tired camel or donkey when it is extremly tired and hot from the sun, I wish I could kill all those ****ers

Then again the Jewish and Christian religion basically see animals as objects and gifts from god (it says in the Bible man has dominion over animals) and I am sure hundreds and thousands of years ago they were much like the modern day Muslims in the Mid-East before they got civilized, you still see the cruelest most inhumane kind of torture here in America on Factory Farms and the Rodeo

god and I just saw on in the video when he talked about beating the camel more until it obeys him, I guarantee that crap goes on routine in those muslim countries

and those muslims are deranged people, cant we find some other alternative energy so we dont have to rely on them and kiss their ass, then again the powers that be(exxon mobil, Bush) probably dont want us to find some alternative because they make way to much money from that Saudi- US Corporate Relationship

Just listen to that guy talk about beating, I think the real reason he doesnt want to beat in the face is cuz it would make her ugly, he even slipped and said so, he then talked about at the end about "it is a human being you are being" so that makes me think he has some sort of concience, I still hate the way he talked about beating an animal, but then again most Jews and Christians in this country could give a **** about animal abuse

Last edited by Nothing12; 11-15-2007 at 11:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies