Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 12:11 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpherson View Post
Youve got allot of nerve making a disrespectful entry to a contribution like that.

Cosby has not said things which will effect peace. Hardly any Black role models speak with any peace flowing from their thoughts whatsoever. I would suggest you do some research and check out a few clips where the relative lady lawyer of MLK speaks on these issues. SHe IS IN FACT YOUR LEADER, NO ONE ELSE. The Doctor gentleman also would be an honourable leader...the rest are basically conflict orientated uneducated trouble causers. Adam West I think another good one, Mia Love as well...thats it...no peace from the mouth no leader, wake up.

Heres a fact in the stats: For whatever reason the influence which is corruption and rebel orientated is ATTRACTIVE to black youth where breaking the law and behaving anti life is a recourse for THINGS THAT DON"T GO THEIR WAY. That is the problem. Period. No morals. Zero regard for any participating conscience in right vrs wrong. Poor people survive and make plans or whatever...they don't develop champagne taste and go out to destroy in order to get.

For some reason poor black young guys who indecently are NOT POOR relative to history and the human experience BREAK and want more, think they deserve it due to brainwashed influential needs , get candy coated for approval of those needs with baby sitting excuses from Black role models and turn into whats called criminals.

If Redheads committed half the crimes what do you want society to do...make excuse's for redheads or wake up and smell the coffee and send a good MESSAGE to redheads? Its got nothing to do with red hair except for the FACT that people with red hair think there should be a different law for them. Either law and order fully target red heads or they pack up and go home...get it? I hope so...its either that or huge jails. Money is what it is. A country needs its resource's for something other then disciplining hooligans morning noon night and day. Tolerance and patience does and can become stupidity. And now with all the news An ABSOLUTE disgusting embarrassment.
Someone please tell me what the hell this person is trying to say.......................

Old 08-26-2013, 12:13 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,457,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Post an example of me making an excuse for something.

Watch you come up lame...as usual.

Just because I don't rip on black people for the satisfaction of folks like you doesn't mean I'm making excuses. It means you need to mind your own damn business. I'll worry about black folks, you worry about whomever.
Lol.....you make excuses such as the post that I replied to.

I will worry about anything I decide is worthy of it.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-26-2013, 12:25 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Someone please tell me what the hell this person is trying to say.......................
And I'm the one who is supposedly disrespectful.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludy-L View Post
Lol.....you make excuses such as the post that I replied to.

I will worry about anything I decide is worthy of it.

Posted with TapaTalk
Again, post an example. You can't. Admit it.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:29 PM

545 posts, read 451,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And I'm the one who is supposedly disrespectful.
yes...if law and order does not target young black guys there is no reason for keeping stats. Stats represent paying att to society. Attention in response to attention. Its called simple common sense.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Because individuals are responsible for crime, not "race".

White people don't all rally together and protest when a white person kills and then charge themselves with guilt over a white person killing someone or committing treason.

How many white people stood up when Bradley Manning gave secrets away? How many said, "c'mon white people, we can do better than this"... NOBODY!

How many white people stood up when Tim McVeigh blew up the OK City Fed Building? How many said, white people need to stop using bombs to kill people? How many said, we need GUN CONTROL?

You being black has zero to do with black people committing crime. You're NOT RESPONSIBLE for crimes you didn't commit.

End the race baiting, and race panderers who make a living off of "being the voice of black people" the sharptons, the jacksons etc.

INDIVIDUALS COMMIT CRIME, RACE IS IRRELEVANT.
There are those who seek the push the agenda of "Blacks are a criminal race, avoid them all".

Old 08-26-2013, 12:36 PM

545 posts, read 451,622 times
Quote:
There are those who seek the push the agenda of "Blacks are a criminal race, avoid them all".
no ...its called using the noggin and recognizing what the word probability means. You want people not to think...the little game is over.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
yes...if law and order does not target young black guys there is no reason for keeping stats. Stats represent paying att to society. Attention in response to attention. Its called simple common sense.
I don't care what the statistics say because they don't represent ME. If I am being targeted because of someone else's stupidity, then that basically says "I presume you guilty until proven innocent". If that is the way it is going to be, we might as well suspend the Constitution. What do I personally get out of it? Until we can answer that, I have no reason to support what you are pushing for.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
no ...its called using the noggin and recognizing what the word probability means. You want people not to think...the little game is over.
Actually, what I want is to not being judged based on someone else's stupidity. I've already been targeted because someone thought that I was some kind of threat. I gained nothing but trouble from that, and I've never broken the law. What I care about is what I get out of it as an individual.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:44 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Actually, what I want is to not being judged based on someone else's stupidity. I've already been targeted because someone thought that I was some kind of threat. I gained nothing but trouble from that, and I've never broken the law. What I care about is what I get out of it as an individual.
gm.....sometimes there are individuals you just can't reason with. You are stuck with that here........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies