Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2013, 02:18 PM

241 posts, read 246,211 times

Advertisements

Japanese were subject concentration camps during ww2= they moved on
Indians were practically exterminated, all the way up to mid 1900's kids were being taken
re educations schools, raped, beaten, and given English name- they moved on
Muslims were beaten, spit on and refused service from 2001-2010 and sometimes still- they are moving on
Jews- 6mill exterminated, and when we did let them in, they weren't welcomed will open arms
they were also refused service, beaten, and treated badly too
Ohh Chinese were also slaves in America too, in case you didnt know

Still none of these groups runs around killing each other. None of these groups employs race baiters, to excuse bad behavior. None of the groups promote WHITE HATE leaders and say your problems are from the white man. Your BLACK LEADERS have failed your own community, they have brainwashed the youth to feel inferior, to hate everyone and to believe they cannot succeed based on their color ! So put away your black race Bible and get to fixing the problem instead of excusing IT!

Last edited by Arlanynna; 09-03-2013 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: i

Old 09-03-2013, 02:55 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,987,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlanynna View Post
None of these groups employs race baiters, to excuse bad behavior. None of the groups promote WHITE HATE leaders and say your problems are from the white man. THIS IS very much a cultural issue...your BLACK LEADERS have failed your own community, they have brainwashed the youth to feel inferior, to hate everyone and to believe they cannot suceed based on their color ! So put away your black race Bible and get to fixing the problem instead of excusing IT!
Us Black people need to stop employing "White hate" leaders like Sharpton and Jackson to lead the our Black community? We need to stop using the Black race Bible and use the White race Bible of Stormfront written by Shawn Hannity? We need to start taking advice from those who are not part of our community, who has no desire to help and have no benefit to our terrible Black community and be just like some few White people want us to be on city data.

It's not going to happen.

Arlanynna, you and your friends have a lot to learn.

Old 09-03-2013, 03:13 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,273,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Us Black people need to stop employing "White hate" leaders like Sharpton and Jackson to lead the our Black community? We need to stop using the Black race Bible and use the White race Bible of Stormfront written by Shawn Hannity? We need to start taking advice from those who are not part of our community, who has no desire to help and have no benefit to our terrible Black community and be just like some few White people want us to be on city data.

It's not going to happen.

Arlanynna, you and your friends have a lot to learn.
I understand your desire to reply in kind but you do yourself no favors by doing this. Address the person you have a problem with and not some vague group you want to lump them in with.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:05 PM

74 posts, read 60,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlanynna View Post
Japanese were subject concentration camps during ww2= they moved on
Indians were practically exterminated, all the way up to mid 1900's kids were being taken
re educations schools, raped, beaten, and given English name- they moved on
Muslims were beaten, spit on and refused service from 2001-2010 and sometimes still- they are moving on
Jews- 6mill exterminated, and when we did let them in, they weren't welcomed will open arms
they were also refused service, beaten, and treated badly too
Ohh Chinese were also slaves in America too, in case you didnt know

Still none of these groups runs around killing each other. None of these groups employs race baiters, to excuse bad behavior. None of the groups promote WHITE HATE leaders and say your problems are from the white man. Your BLACK LEADERS have failed your own community, they have brainwashed the youth to feel inferior, to hate everyone and to believe they cannot succeed based on their color ! So put away your black race Bible and get to fixing the problem instead of excusing IT!
You do not have to keep repeating it. I know that you believe that black Americans are inferior and genetic predisposed to be violent....as NOTHING else explains it, because everyone has been through what black Americans have been through and moved on. Racist seem not to have the ability to move beyond the doctrine of white supremacy either. If anyone needs to move on....its those that believe in white superiority via blaming blaick problems on black inferiority and making "white" appear superior in the default juxtaposition. You all have been believing the same thing for over 400 years. Is it not time to move on to something different?

Old 09-03-2013, 04:09 PM

349 posts, read 423,195 times
Blacks as a people are messed up.

Coming from a Negro.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:18 PM

73,075 posts, read 62,706,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I posted a response to your argument here in another thread and I don't know if you missed it or just ignored it because of the info but here it is again:

I never said that whites aren't violent as well and yes its true that places like Winnipeg do have higher than average murder rates. But here's the thing. Why don't you compare the crime rate of blacks in Toronto to Winnipeg and other high crime areas in Canada? For example in 2011 blacks were the victims of murder in a little over half of Toronto/GTA homicides, so that's about 25 murders. 25 murders from a population of 400,000 in the GTA translates to about an 6.25 per 100,000 murder rate. Compare that to Winnipeg which had a 5.1 per 100,000 murder rate. So even compared to the 'murder capital of Canada' that is Winnipeg, blacks in Toronto STILL murder at a higher rate than the worst Canadian city in terms of murder.

Essentially this means that if all 400,000 blacks moved out of Toronto and decided to live in their own city, they would IMMEDIATELY become the new murder capital of Canada and the most crime ridden and violent city as well. On the otherhand Toronto's murder rate would drop to about 0.54 per 100,000 and become one of the most safest cities IN THE WORLD let alone in Canada for its population size.

So while no one disputes that certain cities in Canada that are predominately non-black do have high crime rates, its also fact that blacks STILL commit the most crime and murder as a group compared to anyone else.
Because there aren't any data about Blacks in Winnipeg, not any viable data. You go find some. I typed in a google search and couldn't find it.

You can't compare Black murder rates in Toronto to the total murder rate in Winnipeg. You are not comparing apples to apples.

And if Toronto's entire Black population were to move to the USA and form a city, it would have one of the lowest murder rates for cities of its size, comparable to Minneapolis, and lower than cities like Boston, Pittsburgh, and Las Vegas.

You still haven't explained this. Even with Toronto's Black murder rate being relatively high in comparison to the rest of Toronto's population, Toronto's murder rate is still among the lowest in Canada. Winnipeg, with very little Black population to speak of, has been named Canada's murder capital 16 times since 1981. I'm talking about CITY to CITY. If you can't find the stats for the Black murder rate in Winnipeg, then there is no point.

I have to ask this. Why do you obsess about Black people so much? I'm trying not to, but I feel like I have to defend myself from those who I feel might be trying to attack my ethnicity.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:37 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,595,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Because there aren't any data about Blacks in Winnipeg, not any viable data. You go find some. I typed in a google search and couldn't find it.

You can't compare Black murder rates in Toronto to the total murder rate in Winnipeg. You are not comparing apples to apples.

And if Toronto's entire Black population were to move to the USA and form a city, it would have one of the lowest murder rates for cities of its size, comparable to Minneapolis, and lower than cities like Boston, Pittsburgh, and Las Vegas.

You still haven't explained this. Even with Toronto's Black murder rate being relatively high in comparison to the rest of Toronto's population, Toronto's murder rate is still among the lowest in Canada. Winnipeg, with very little Black population to speak of, has been named Canada's murder capital 16 times since 1981. I'm talking about CITY to CITY. If you can't find the stats for the Black murder rate in Winnipeg, then there is no point.

I have to ask this. Why do you obsess about Black people so much? I'm trying not to, but I feel like I have to defend myself from those who I feel might be trying to attack my ethnicity.
The fact that you get offended by someone attacking black people that you have nothing to do with is within itself a problem. Attacking a person's ethnicity isn't the same as attacking their personal character. Anyone attacking black people do not know you personally enough for you to get offended by it. Pointing out the dynamics from some group of people isn't attacking them, it's pointing out a problem.

I am black, I do not base my self-identity on ethnicity. People can attack black people all day as long as they don't attack me personally, I'm cool. I too would attack any criminal murdering scum, even if they are black. These are not people who should be defended and coddled.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronHarpoons View Post
Blacks as a people are messed up.

Coming from a Negro.
First of all, why are you referring to yourself in an antiquated racial term?

Second, if you feel that we Black people are messed up, what do you intend to do about it?

Old 09-03-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
The fact that you get offended by someone attacking black people that you have nothing to do with is within itself a problem. Attacking a person's ethnicity isn't the same as attacking their personal character. Anyone attacking black people do not know you personally enough for you to get offended by it. Pointing out the dynamics from some group of people isn't attacking them, it's pointing out a problem.

I am black, I do not base my self-identity on ethnicity. People can attack black people all day as long as they don't attack me personally, I'm cool. I too would attack any criminal murdering scum, even if they are black. These are not people who should be defended and coddled.
This is what I'm trying to say. There are people who are so obsessed about "Black people and the things they do" to the point where it is basically not even about curiosity. I think it is more about resentment towards Blacks.

You may not base your self-identity on your race, and I certain don't want to see myself through that lens. Am I ashamed of being Black? No, I have no reason to be ashamed. What I am saying is this. 50% of how people judge you is based on how you look. If you look Black, you will be judged by that parameter. It doesn't matter to the other person what you see yourself as. What bothers me is that there are those who will judge me based on the worst of the Black population. Am I willing to call out thugs and trashy people who happen to be Black? Yes I am. I've done it. My problem is with those who try to capitalize on those who call out others as "See, a Black person said it, so it must be true". What bothers me is there are people who won't judge me based on my individual merit and instead, judge me based on other Black people. One person even made a statement that eluded to "your individual merit doesn't count".

Should I care? I shouldn't. Sadly, how people perceive can determine how you get treated, and even your employment outlook.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:04 PM

74 posts, read 60,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is what I'm trying to say. There are people who are so obsessed about "Black people and the things they do" to the point where it is basically not even about curiosity. I think it is more about resentment towards Blacks.

You may not base your self-identity on your race, and I certain don't want to see myself through that lens. Am I ashamed of being Black? No, I have no reason to be ashamed. What I am saying is this. 50% of how people judge you is based on how you look. If you look Black, you will be judged by that parameter. It doesn't matter to the other person what you see yourself as. What bothers me is that there are those who will judge me based on the worst of the Black population. Am I willing to call out thugs and trashy people who happen to be Black? Yes I am. I've done it. My problem is with those who try to capitalize on those who call out others as "See, a Black person said it, so it must be true". What bothers me is there are people who won't judge me based on my individual merit and instead, judge me based on other Black people. One person even made a statement that eluded to "your individual merit doesn't count".

Should I care? I shouldn't. Sadly, how people perceive can determine how you get treated, and even your employment outlook.
What I have learned about black Americans is that black Americans, among each other, are conservative and often lament criticism and critique of certain negative segments of their community. All the issues that white Americans like to talk about concerning black America, black Americans discuss amongst each other. What they generally will not often do is to air that laundry in concert with whites black inferiority propaganda. Black Americans realize all the problems in their community but they are smart enough not to be "used" by white supremacist. They tend to focus on white racism and its role. I often wonder do whites discuss their dirty laundry, like their long history of racism and the problems it caused others, when they are amongst themselves, or do they just always just look at black Americans as inferior?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies