Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 04:52 AM

560 posts, read 1,130,791 times

Advertisements

I told myself I would just be done with watching the news. Im tired of the "edge of your seat" reporting and trying to basically scare us about every little thing; but what worries me the most is seeing posts like this on DRUDGE REPORT:
[IMG][/IMG]

This seriously worries me. I would have to think that someone or some entity is trying to cause some type of insurrection or riot or something based on inflammatory headlines like these. They made sure to put race front in center in each headline. I hope people dont let these kind of things affect their realities and thoughts on others because of their race. We all know what our own realities are like and our interactions with others and that these stories are being played up to some secret agenda of some sort. That may sound a little out there but secret organizations and conspiracies do exist and you never know what goes on behind the shadows on the networks.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:09 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkys10 View Post
Just think, about three more years of this stuff while there's a black man and a black family in the white house, it'll get worse before it gets any better. Conservative talk shows hosts love to stir the pot and incense their all white listeners and audience.

If a woman is elected in 2016, you'll hear people like Limbaugh denigrating women like he has done in the past.
Why do you listen to Limbaugh and other conservative talk show hosts if you don't like what they say?

You don't?

You're just going by something some idiotic leftwingnutjob host has said?

That's what I thought.

Busted! And FAIL!

Old 08-28-2013, 05:16 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,685,226 times
The ironic thing is that one of the editors on the Drudge is Jewish. I'm sure he would be in an uproar if any site posts ethnic baiting as Jews being a subject.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:22 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
just seeing if i got this right: daring to notice - or even more horrific - actually talking about black-on-white crimes is now 'baiting'?

Old 08-28-2013, 05:24 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,713,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkys10 View Post
Just think, about three more years of this stuff while there's a black man and a black family in the white house, it'll get worse before it gets any better. Conservative talk shows hosts love to stir the pot and incense their all white listeners and audience. If a woman is elected in 2016, you'll hear people like Limbaugh denigratising women like he has done in the past.
Yes, right-wing perspective is a set of perspectives best fostered by fear-mongering, inspiring maniacal self-interest, and callous disregard for others.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:49 AM

909 posts, read 1,063,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
The ironic thing is that one of the editors on the Drudge is Jewish. I'm sure he would be in an uproar if any site posts ethnic baiting as Jews being a subject.
Drudge, whose mother is Jewish and whose father is not, has reportedly told friends he doesn’t have warm feelings toward Jewish people because he was ostracized as a kid when his parents sent him to a secular Jewish summer camp and that’s why you’ll often see anti-Israel headlines on his site. It’s his way of “getting back at them”

This was reported by a number of sources including competing right wing sites and publications.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:03 AM

1,140 posts, read 1,302,021 times
The people in this country are idiotic. They want to hate each other. It's much easier to hate and blame people than to work together in harmony.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:11 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbyman View Post
I told myself I would just be done with watching the news. Im tired of the "edge of your seat" reporting and trying to basically scare us about every little thing; but what worries me the most is seeing posts like this on DRUDGE REPORT:
[IMG][/IMG]

This seriously worries me. I would have to think that someone or some entity is trying to cause some type of insurrection or riot or something based on inflammatory headlines like these. They made sure to put race front in center in each headline. I hope people dont let these kind of things affect their realities and thoughts on others because of their race. We all know what our own realities are like and our interactions with others and that these stories are being played up to some secret agenda of some sort. That may sound a little out there but secret organizations and conspiracies do exist and you never know what goes on behind the shadows on the networks.

Obama is the most racist president we have had in US history. His racist tone and actions spur counter responses.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:18 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Obama is the most racist president we have had in US history. His racist tone and actions spur counter responses.

No, that would be the father of Progressivism. Democrat Woodrow Wilson.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:22 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbyman View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Because there's a scary brown guy in the White House. I'm surprised you didn't notice this before.

Last edited by carterstamp; 08-28-2013 at 06:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies