Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 10:59 AM

349 posts, read 422,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Really? WHERE do you see this everyday?
Forums, youtube comments etc. May not be reliable, but the internet is the main source of information. You'd be surprised to see how many people support asinine ideas such as that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2013, 11:01 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronHarpoons View Post
Forums, youtube comments etc. May not be reliable, but the internet is the main source of information. You'd be surprised to see how many people support asinine ideas such as that one.
The bold says it ALL!

And no, the internet IS NOT the main source of information.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
That was anti-government motives, nothing to do with religion.

Sounds like "they" are trying to dupe you as well.
Yea I know. I just remembered that red haired moron on The View using the example to show that Christianity was evil when Bill O reilly was talking about 9/11.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
The bold says it ALL!

And no, the internet IS NOT the main source of information.
Well if you can tell the trolls from the legitimate people, you will see what I'm talking about.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:05 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Well if you can tell the trolls from the legitimate people, you will see what I'm talking about.
You alleged "I see libs saying everyday that guns should be seized from everyone because a few nutjobs commit massacares."

It's simple, support your allegation with facts.

IF you see it everyday there's surely hundreds of examples you can cite, eh?

Or perhaps it's you having trouble telling trolls from legitimate people?

Old 09-03-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
You alleged "I see libs saying everyday that guns should be seized from everyone because a few nutjobs commit massacares."

It's simple, support your allegation with facts.

IF you see it everyday there's surely hundreds of examples you can cite, eh?

Or perhaps it's you having trouble telling trolls from legitimate people?
There are, but I'm not going to go look em up lol. Trust me, I've been on a couple forums within the last year and have heard the most retarded things regarding guns from both libs and conservatives. I even remember last year at Christmas, my aunt mentioned that bulletproof backpacks were a solution to school shootings after Sandy Hook..........

Old 09-03-2013, 12:31 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
"Don't condemn a whole group of people for the actions of a madman", despite the fact that almost all terrorist attacks are executed by Muslims.

On the other hand , when a madman goes on a shooting spree because he is overmedicated, the reaction of the liberals is to want to condemn all gun owners through feel good legislation.

Why the hypocrisy?
again with the Liberals cry for muslim terrorist thread??? When was the last shooting?

at least wait till an actual shooting before going into robot parrot mode.

Old 11-29-2015, 04:58 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times
Quote:
Oh yea, and the best excuse is when they bring up the very very very few Christian terrorist attacks such as the Oklahoma bombing to marginalize Christianty.

OKC bombing is on the hands of the federal government. No fertilizer bomb is that powerful. Research trumps the notion. Patsies are easier to finger than truth.

LHO shot JFK?

Old 11-29-2015, 05:02 PM

138 posts, read 93,869 times
Notice that they are quick to label this nit in Colorado Springs a Christian when we have no clue as to his religious background, yet they bent over backwards to ignore that the victims in Charleston and Roseburg were Christians, and don't want to discuss ISIS attacks on Christians in Syria. Christians can only be "oppressors" or "terrorists", never victims.

Old 11-29-2015, 05:04 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
When a nut job goes off and kills and abortion doctor and when some Christians protest at military funerals the Cons say do not judge all right-to-lifers or Christians based on those nuts.
When a Muslim commits and act that is disgusting the Cons say round em all up and deport them, even if their families have been here for generations.
Yes, why the hypocrisy?
You said exactly what I was thinking....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies