Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 07:24 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,852,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimazee View Post
I doubt that anyone really thinks Putin is intimidated or impressed in any way. If Obama does he's made a mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Is this another "I love Putin" threads from the far right?
Certainly my post is neither "I love Putin" nor from "the far right". It all depends on the reader's perception.

I won't explain what I meant. I'll let the reader to figure it out.

I do wonder if our president brought his shovel (ready?).

Old 09-06-2013, 07:26 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
All Obama wants to be is well-spoken and clean and to be liked to feed his narcissism.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:29 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimazee View Post
Certainly my post is neither "I love Putin" nor from "the far right". It all depends on the reader's perception.

I won't explain what I meant. I'll let the reader to figure it out.

I do wonder if our president brought his shovel (ready?).
Sorry for the confusion, my post was directed at the OP.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:30 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Is this another "I love Putin" threads from the far right?
Where do you come up with this? I sure don't "love" Putin. He scares the bejesus out of me. Having Obama as our representative against him inspires as much confidence in me as having a purse puppy between me and a Mountain Lion. I'm not expressing any liking for Putin, but dislike does not equate to disdain. If you have faith in Obama to be able to handle him you might want to examine that a bit closer.

Putin has the high ground here. All Obama can do is try and put on a show. Putin is a Krushchev style old guard Russian. Not as flamboyant as ol' Nikita was, but no less dangerous. I'd handle a rattlesnake with care, but that don't mean I like the critter. You should put more thought into your posts.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Where do you come up with this? I sure don't "love" Putin. He scares the bejesus out of me. Having Obama as our representative against him inspires as much confidence in me as having a purse puppy between me and a Mountain Lion. I'm not expressing any liking for Putin, but dislike does not equate to disdain. If you have faith in Obama to be able to handle him you might want to examine that a bit closer.

Putin has the high ground here. All Obama can do is try and put on a show. Putin is a Krushchev style old guard Russian. Not as flamboyant as ol' Nikita was, but no less dangerous. I'd handle a rattlesnake with care, but that don't mean I like the critter. You should put more thought into your posts.
Well the article suggests otherwise, it seemed Putin was intimidated by Obama.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:33 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post

When it comes to the global arena Putin has years over Obama.
Obama has zero experience here and it's obvious.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
When it comes to the global arena Putin has years over Obama.
Obama has zero experience here and it's obvious.
How is it obvious to you? Again, you must not of read the article this thread is based on.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:41 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Pretty odd that Russia has more international support behind them than the US.
The world telling the US to "put down the gun and back away."

Attacking a nation would be the last thing that should come from the mouth of a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

The international community is getting tired or covering for Barack's incompetance. They want him to go get a fruit cup and leave this to the adults in the room.

What he knows about the world was obtained as a tourist.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
How is it obvious to you? Again, you must not of read the article this thread is based on.
Are you serious ? You question that Putin has years of experience in the global arena over Obama ?

Old 09-06-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
The international community is getting tired or covering for Barack's incompetance. They want him to go get a fruit cup and leave this to the adults in the room.
Well now Mr. Nobel Peace Prize is ready to drop bombs on Syria.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies