Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 07:29 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
How sad that the Republicans felt as if they did not have a viable candidate for POTUS but I am very happy with President Obama. WINNING!!!
"Winning" all while the American people are losing. But that's okay because "your guy" is charge.

And people keep putting their party on a pedestal... And the country keeps going downhill.

Good job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 07:57 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,175,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Asner along with Mike Farrell are idiots.

Old Ed doen't do or say anything before clearing it with Mike Farrell. When asked why he supported that cop killer Mumia, he said "My friend Mike Farrell would not lie to me.".

Old 09-09-2013, 08:01 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,736,283 times
Quote:
The "empty" chair still beat the Republican candidate Romney in the election so perhaps you need to have a seat \_
If that is your only retort we are in more trouble then you believe.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:32 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,874,059 times
Quote:
No. However, Republicans are so out of touch that they actually thought that Romney was a viable candidate. Ummmm, Republican tears taste so YUMMY!

I support our president and believe that he will act in the best interest of our nation.
So you support a party line, regardless of what they actually do?

Your response was not to the OP or the idea of the post, but to a Republican, any Republican. Essentially, it was the response of a 7 year old.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Syria: Why Hollywood's Anti-War Voices Are Quiet

They don't want to be called racist? How about wusses?
I call BS!
This is silly, there are ways you can go about showing your displeasure with something political regardless if its someone your thought to be supportive of. Its also like me asking these same hypocrite conservatives where are or better yet where were they at when liberals were protesting the iraq war. DID they not want to be called unamerican, commies?

Crowd Gathers In Hollywood To Protest Possible Military Strike On Syria « CBS Los Angeles

Hundreds march in L.A. protest against possible U.S. action on Syria

Old 09-09-2013, 09:02 AM

78,426 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
The "empty" chair still beat the Republican candidate Romney in the election so perhaps you need to have a seat \_
Thank god the pro-war corporatist with the (D) at the end of his name beat the pro-war corporatist with the (R) at the end of his name! USA! USA! USA!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
No. However, Republicans are so out of touch that they actually thought that Romney was a viable candidate. Ummmm, Republican tears taste so YUMMY!

I support our president and believe that he will act in the best interest of our nation.
So we have an inept and incompetent fool in office who's foreign policy is clearly a complete joke and he may start a war just to save face but loyalty to the race trumps all, eh?
This is my shocked face:

So since Obama supports striking Syria despite the fact that it could spark WWIII you are in favor of going forward then. Good call!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:16 AM

Quote:
How sad that the Republicans felt as if they did not have a viable candidate for POTUS but I am very happy with President Obama. WINNING!!!
Really? Why are you happy? Is it the weakest economic recovery since the great depression? Is it the foreign policy disasters? Is it the economy killing Obamacare disaster? Is it the shameless race baiting and the unprecedented divisiveness? What is it that makes you like Obama so much?

Old 09-09-2013, 09:19 AM

Quote:
The good ole boy Republican dog whistles ("welfare king" "food stamps" et al) no longer work. Your ilk is becoming irrelevant and dying off like the dinosaurs.
So then what is it that Obama and co. are doing that is actually working? Please cite the specific Obama policies and comment in detail on why they are beneficial and how they are working.

Old 09-09-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
The whining of the dying breed of good ole boys is just so very pathetic.

And I am quite certain that I am the one paying the Medicare bills of your ilk.
So then there are no Democrats or minorities on medicare? Cite?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies