Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 06:26 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
The new health care initiative scares the hell out of the hapless Republicans because of its potential for ENORMOUS SUCCESS. Face it, you Pubs thought Bush would make a fine president, so you don't have the judgment or instincts to declare something that you couldn't do, a failure. You lose....again.
you never cease to amaze me with your ignorance. is there potential for success with obamacare? possibly IF it is administered properly, and considering the level of complete incompetence in the current administration, that isnt happening anytime EVER. understand that there are already 20,000 pages of new regulations that have been written for obamacare, that is seven feet of new regulation!! all this pretty much secures the fact that obamacare will be a dismal failure, in fact it is already causing major problems in the business world, and they will only get worse as the law continues to be implemented. take for example these health care exchanges, they go live on oct 1, and NO ONE is ready for them. there are no procedures set up, no information on cost, how to apply, etc. and this administration has had three years to get this done.

in this case you lose again, not us. you liberals own obamacare, and it will take you all down with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 07:05 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
The new health care initiative scares the hell out of the hapless Republicans because of its potential for ENORMOUS SUCCESS. Face it, you Pubs thought Bush would make a fine president, so you don't have the judgment or instincts to declare something that you couldn't do, a failure. You lose....again.
Instead of whipping up a pathetic and overly dramatic sidestep why don't you actually try to answer a question for once?

Old 09-24-2013, 07:06 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Not hardly....... I have no intention to pay 1 cent, and i will live the way I have lived for all these years.

You and no one you know can do a thing about that. You got your 14,000 bucks to give to the ONE Living Messiah? he's counting on YOU

Old 09-24-2013, 07:10 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

Yea....that's what we're worried about.

All empirical evidence already shows that it's a tremendous failure already....even the union leaders, NY Times and major dems agree.

But you go ahead....keep your head in the sand.

Enjoy!

Old 09-24-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
You need to face the facts that any person with any name with a R attached to it is their Messiah, even when it's someone they don't even like, like McCain, Romoney, Bush, etc..

They'll continue losing ground too with the TrEAsonous party at their helm. I'm going to love watching the GOP implode again in 2016!
Dummycrats fall in love........not conservatives.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
That's what I keep hearing from the right and gun advocates, speaking of the 2nd amendment.

So is not defaulting on our debts.

Why the moral outrage over one and not the other?
The 2nd amendment is the law of the land.

As far as defaulting.....was obama lying in 2006 and 2008 or was he ignorant when he said this......

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills. ... I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.â€
— Then-Sen. Barack Obama, floor speech in the Senate, March 16, 2006

Old 09-24-2013, 07:51 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Posted this thread earlier.

Is Obamacare the only program that exempts select groups while others have no choice?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-exempted.html

Old 09-24-2013, 08:02 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,075,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
That's what I keep hearing from the left and progressive GOP, speaking of obamacare.....

So is border security.

I think it's a response to the over the top hand wringing that many on the right continue to engage in with Obamacare. It's a little like spending hours making clicking and gurgling noises while I listen to my Nickelback and Katy Perry albums. Sure, I have terrible taste in music, and maybe I should be ridiculed for it, but for the love of mankind, stop with the hours of clicking and gurgling - it's really annoying and makes me very angry!

I also would like to challenge the Republicans (and Democrats) to actually come up with decent health care solutions with an overall benefit to America. Go!

Old 09-24-2013, 08:04 PM

14,022 posts, read 15,028,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
That's what I keep hearing from the right and gun advocates, speaking of the 2nd amendment.

So is not defaulting on our debts.

An Amendment is the Supreme law of the land, different from a statutory law like ACA.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:30 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
An Amendment is the Supreme law of the land, different from a statutory law like ACA.

Yes but Dems in Congress keep calling it "the "Law of the Land" and quite often as of late.

That raised this issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies