Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 08:41 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times

Advertisements

This is the story of the Elite and lets for a long time now my family has owned a large bank.

I don't want to lose the money and in fact don't want to work and I believed my family name was my right to control the system of money. I have been running the US government for a long time now.

The rest of you are nothing but you do feed my lifestyle by paying your taxes and sending it into the government. I lend the government money and they pay me interest in the money you borrow and the government borrows. I just sit back and collect. The funny part of all this is its not really money. It has value because you agree it does and the government lets me print it for you that is all by my design and my friends who also use this system to keep things going.

It says federal reserve bank note on it but its really the money I print for you. Long ago with those dollars or etc you could turn that in and I would actually have to give you gold and silver at the bank if you wanted it. But now I got rid of all that influencing the government to get rid of the gold that actually backed your dollars. In fact I didn't want anyone else owning it so we had it all turned in and "locked away" somewhere.

I did it because I knew if I controlled the entire money supply I control everything and all laws written and funding for wars and everything comes thru me. I like high debt its more interest I can charge and government "gives you what you voted for" It doesn't matter who is president or who is in congress and anyone who even speaks of this system in a negative way will be destroyed if I felt they could actually change it.

Most of the republicans and democrats love this system they get the wars they want and so do I, and they get the dependency and voters to turn out to keep them in power. Its sad really how easy it is to get a few of my news media folks to bring about public safety and or blame someone who might be in our way. We have controlled most of the election processes. The FED chairman is there to give you a sense of control and that someone is working on the problem and I will move interest rates around for you.

Since I am bored I like to work on getting the presidents and congress and justice system to protect my investments with wars and other government programs. Since 1913 my family and my friends have set up America and you stupid workers to actually think you are free its a good thing most of you don't actually read what happened in 1913.

Me and my friends meet every year or so to see what other countries and or economic changes that might benefit us and make sure chaos is going on and the guns and other money is following to those we to keep things in order. Really about the only thing that scared us for a bit was Ron Paul running for president but we knew how to take care of him.

But, we know that has shined some light on us when for so long we were in the darkness. But its OK we have enough wars and debt to keep you moving right along and you will soon enough forget about Ron Paul and his ideas. You will be to busy fighting the ghosts we put in place to make sure when the system crashes you will get more government and we will again control the worlds money.

Signed
A Banker in the federal reserve system.

Last edited by LibertyandJusticeforAll; 09-27-2013 at 09:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2013, 08:48 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
The "elite" know how to use paragraphs.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:04 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,961,090 times
This is hard for me to read.
Please use paragraphs

Correcting this:

This is the story of the Elite and lets for a long time now my family has owned a large bank.

I don't want to lose the money and in fact don't want to work and I believed my family name was my right to so. I have been running the US government for a long time now.

The rest of you are nothing but you do feed my lifestyle by paying your taxes and sending it into the government. I lend the government money and they pay me interest in the money you borrow and the government borrows. I just sit back and collect. The funny part of all this is its not really money. It has value because you agree it does and the government lets me print it for you that is all by my design and my friends who also use this system to keep things going.

It says federal reserve bank note on it but its really the money I print for you. Long ago with those dollars or etc you could turn that in and I would actually have to give you gold and silver at the bank if you wanted it. But now I got rid of all that influencing the government to get rid of the gold that actually backed your dollars. In fact I didn't want anyone else owning it so we had it all turned in and "locked away" somewhere.

I did it because I knew if I controlled the entire money supply I control everything and all laws written and funding for wars and everything comes thru me. I like high debt its more interest I can charge and government "gives you what you voted for" It doesn't matter who is president or who is in congress and anyone who even speaks of this system in a negative way will be destroyed if I felt they could actually change it.

Most of the republicans and democrats love this system they get the wars they want and so do I, and they get the dependency and voters to turn out to keep them in power. Its sad really how easy it is to get a few of my news media folks to bring about public safety and or blame someone who might be in our way. We have controlled most of the election processes. The FED chairman is there to give you a sense of control and that someone is working on the problem and I will move interest rates around for you.

Since I am bored I like to work on getting the presidents and congress and justice system to protect my investments with wars and other government programs. Since 1913 my family and my friends have set up America and you stupid workers to actually think you are free its a good thing most of you don't actually read what happened in 1913.

Me and my friends meet every year or so to see what other countries and or economic changes that might benefit us and make sure chaos is going on and the guns and other money is following to those we to keep things in order. Really about the only thing that scared us for a bit was Ron Paul running for president but we knew how to take care of him.

But, we know that has shined some light on us when for so long we were in the darkness. But its OK we have enough wars and debt to keep you moving right along and you will soon enough forget about Ron Paul and his ideas. You will be to busy fighting the ghosts we put in place to make sure when the system crashes you will get more government and we will again control the worlds money.

Signed

Old 09-27-2013, 09:35 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
This is hard for me to read.
Please use paragraphs

Correcting this:

I don't want to lose the money and in fact don't want to work and I believed my family name was my right to so. I have been running the US government for a long time now.

Signed
thank you I fixed it, it does look better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies