Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 07:46 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,985,959 times

Advertisements

Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu has left for New York in an attempt to challenge perceptions that Iran under its new president poses less of a nuclear threat.

"I intend to tell the truth in the face of the sweet talk and charm offensive of Iran," Netanyahu told Israeli public radio as saying as he boarded the plane at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion airport early on Sunday.

"Telling the truth at this time is essential for world peace and security and, of course, for Israel's security."

He has described the conciliatory speech by Hassan Rouhani, Iran's president, to the UN General Assembly as "cynical" and "full of hypocrisyIsrael PM heads to US to discuss Iran - Americas - Al Jazeera English

Do you think Netanyahu is right about Iran under the present regime cannot be fully trusted?

Old 09-28-2013, 07:52 PM

150 posts, read 92,813 times
Letting Obama know who's boss.Oh and I trust Iran more than I trust any politician here.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:38 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,093,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesFinest View Post
Letting Obama know who's boss.Oh and I trust Iran more than I trust any politician here.
You trust Iran the prime sponsor of terrorism in the entire world? Right..

Old 09-29-2013, 12:41 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Israeli premier Benjamin Netanyahu has left for New York in an attempt to challenge perceptions that Iran under its new president poses less of a nuclear threat.

"I intend to tell the truth in the face of the sweet talk and charm offensive of Iran," Netanyahu told Israeli public radio as saying as he boarded the plane at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion airport early on Sunday.

"Telling the truth at this time is essential for world peace and security and, of course, for Israel's security."

He has described the conciliatory speech by Hassan Rouhani, Iran's president, to the UN General Assembly as "cynical" and "full of hypocrisyIsrael PM heads to US to discuss Iran - Americas - Al Jazeera English

Do you think Netanyahu is right about Iran under the present regime cannot be fully trusted?
Israel is wasting their time with Obama.

Obama has never hid his disdain for Israel.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
You trust Iran the prime sponsor of terrorism in the entire world? Right..
Absolutely. I see them as a balance to Israel in the middle east. I support Iran and Syria 100%.Your terrorists are my Freedom Fighters.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesFinest View Post
Absolutely. I see them as a balance to Israel in the middle east. I support Iran and Syria 100%.Your terrorists are my Freedom Fighters.
Oh g-d... Another one of these guys. I see clearly where this is going to go.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:47 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
I think Netanyahu places Israel's interests far and above American interests. Something Obama or any other POTUS must NEVER do.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I think Netanyahu places Israel's interests far and above American interests. Something Obama or any other POTUS must NEVER do.
Considering Obama and Netanyahu share eye to eye regarding the situation in Iran, the interests are similar and should work together.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Oh g-d... Another one of these guys. I see clearly where this is going to go.
You expect everyone to agree to support Israel? I don't and never have.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Considering Obama and Netanyahu share eye to eye regarding the situation in Iran, the interests are similar and should work together.
Actually Israel has wanted to attack Iran since the early 90's and have lied about Iran having nukes or developing nukes since then as well. Obama if he is to be believed wants to talk and come to a diplomatic solution to the situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies