Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 10:17 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

We as a nation do need to flush the bowl. That is really all we can do. They all come back during election time and run the same game on all the idiots who vote though and they get elected again. They after all have the contacts and the money flushed to em by their parties. If you buck the trend you don't get any money and get voted out. We are being run by the mafia right now. If you do anything wrong they sick their agencies on you EPA, IRS, NSA.....whoever. It's pathetic.

Or there may come a time WE storm the castle. Who knows. It may come to that the way things are going. That is why ammo is so hard to find now the government knows things are teetering on the brink IMO. NSA probably just pegged me again. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Vote em all out. Every last one of em. I don't care what party you are for anymore none of em are working for "The people" they are working for themselves. You know the tea party guys are catching all kinds of hell but what are they really doing?? Just doing what folks elected em to do........try and get rid of Obamacare which is what they campaigned on. That is a bad thing now actually trying to follow up on your promises I guess. Everything is a mess and I've just had it with em all. They are destroying the US. Sad thing is I think a lot of em wanted to do that very thing......
In order for ^ to be true, then v is also true:

You know Obama is catching all kinds of hell but what is he really doing? Just doing what folks elected him to do......create some semblance of healthcare which is what he campaigned on.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post

The only reason the rest of the world isn't laughing at us is that they are equally dysfunctional.
The rest of the developed world is getting quite a chuckle out of the healthcare bru-ha-ha.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:36 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
In order for ^ to be true, then v is also true:

You know Obama is catching all kinds of hell but what is he really doing? Just doing what folks elected him to do......create some semblance of healthcare which is what he campaigned on.
We already had "some semblance" of healthcare. Obama said nobody would have to change anything and that it would save us all money. He lied............you still bye it. Why is the question. Why do you folks still bye the BS they are shoveling? Do you realize the federal database they are creating with Obamacare? I guess you don't care. I do. Leave me alone government but you folks sit there and just offer up your info. HIPPA was created to protect your health info. LOL. I wonder who the first guy to hack this database will be? Or if anybody will even care. That is how it's going right now nobody cares as long as it's not THEM who gets tapped. Churchill was right about the appeasers.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies