Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 10:34 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep you got it, he told more than just one lie. Bears repeating:

Rates would go down $2500 yr for a family of four - lie
The coverage would be better for less - lie
It will stimulate competition and lower rates - lie
If you like your doctor and hospital you can keep them - lie"
And then he followed up that list with a lie about his lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2013, 10:35 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Isn't that why the left claimed we needed the ACA, because the claimed a few hundred people were getting kicked off their plans? Now that tens of millions are getting kicked off their plans it's just fine and dandy with them, cuz it's Obama's policies kicking them.
That's because most of those getting kicked off their plan of choice are hard working taxpayers. Obama and the Dems don't care about taxpayers.

Old 11-05-2013, 10:42 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
I see Obama is now lying to try to cover up his lie. Wow he looks pi*sed.

Isn't this what a habitual liar does. They tell one lie, then another, then another, and another to cover up the first damn lie. So gosh damn iritating to know that our President wins hands down in the lying department.

And they get their croonies to talk up the lie with another lie and the cycle is born.

And anyone associated with him, Jay is not even a good fall guy these days, he seems to be unraveling.

What pisses me off is that he actually thinks there are americans stupid enough to fall for his lies, "AND THERE IS" that is the irony of the this whole fiasco. Stay stupid, most of us will not fall for his BS at all.

Old 11-05-2013, 10:45 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
My insurance will be terminated, I will cut expenses elsewhere to make up for it but what about people like that lady who has cancer. Where is the liberal concern about those people.
The Obama supporters will comfort themselves that the plan the stage 4 cancer woman had, which has kept her alive well past the 3 three years statistical average, was a "crappy plan anyway" and then channel the great Kathleen Sibelius with the mantra "some people live and some people die."

Old 11-05-2013, 10:49 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What pisses me off is that he actually thinks there are americans stupid enough to fall for his lies, "AND THERE IS" that is the irony of the this whole fiasco. Stay stupid, most of us will not fall for his BS at all.
Yes Obama knows there are people stupid enough to believe everything he says, that is why he is so arrogant except for when he was lying last night to try to cover up his other lies. He looked p*ssed that he was caught and actually had to defend himself. Oh where oh where is the liberal media. They are supposed to cover up for him.

The nazis called these kind of people "useful idiots"

Old 11-05-2013, 12:13 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
That's because most of those getting kicked off their plan of choice are hard working taxpayers. Obama and the Dems don't care about taxpayers.
I hope you don't mind my editing:

That's because most of those getting kicked off their plan of choice are hard working middle class taxpayers. Obama and the Dems don't care about the middle class, nor the young it seems. They are screwing the people who brought him into power the most.

What nobody seems to realize is that by enabling parents to keep their children (up to 26) on their plans, basically doomed Obamacare to fail. This is just more proof that they never intended Obamacare to actually work, but rather force single payer down our throats as a cure.

They intended to create a critical failure in order to get what they really wanted. The lies are beginning to pile up.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:08 PM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
I can't wait till some reporters want to be Woodward and Bernstein and report this correctly!!! Come on Media... find the proof we need to impeach this guy!!!
Does an impeached president still get all the benefits, retirement, health care, secret service? Wishful thinking, the guy needs to step down.

Is the man a pathological liar or just dumb and getting dumber..................so pathetic.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:02 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
No, I'm saying he should had added in a part about "except for if your insurance company is ripping you off with a crappy plan that ends up costing the rest of us more money" for the right wingers here on CD to get it.

I realize the regressive radical right here is so obsessed in their hatred of our president that they wouldn't care regardless, though. Keep angrily circle jerking to Fox News though. It's served you so well over the past five years.
Seriously, how many times do I have to post this until you libs get it?

Barack Obama: "If you like your health care plan, you keep your health care plan, period." - YouTube

You can NOT spin that in any way, shape, or form. Your "hero" LIED. Are you that obtuse?

Old 11-05-2013, 03:06 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
It does not matter of they are more aware or not, they are democrats, and they all vote together like lemmings. It's why it does not matter if you vote for a Blue Dog democrat or one who claims to be looking out for their constituents or not, they all vote for and support whatever Reid, Obama and Pelosi tell them to.
More than 30 House D's voted against Obamacare. I know it will be tough to get enough votes in both chambers next year. Still, more people under the employer mandate will lose their current plans, so the uproar just might be enough to give Dems the nerve to amend the law.

Old 11-05-2013, 03:37 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Seriously, how many times do I have to post this until you libs get it?

Barack Obama: "If you like your health care plan, you keep your health care plan, period." - YouTube

You can NOT spin that in any way, shape, or form. Your "hero" LIED. Are you that obtuse?
Whats funnier, as of right now, it STILL says the following on the whitehouse website

Health Care that Works for Americans | The White House

For those Americans who already have health insurance, the only changes you will see under the law are new benefits, better protections from insurance company abuses, and more value for every dollar you spend on health care. If you like your plan you can keep it and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies