Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Obama Deliberately Lie?
Yes, he lied. 232 86.25%
No, he did not lie. 28 10.41%
I'm not sure/don't know/don't care/Bush made him lie/other 9 3.35%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 07:06 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is 3 years, 5 months, 1 day.

March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is 3 years, 6 months, 10 days.

And they can't build a webpage.

What this means is that in the time we were attacked at Pearl Harbor to the day Germany surrendered is not enough time for this federal government to build a working webpage.
You said it!!!! Leadership, leadership, leadership. Obama's conceit has blocked his thinking, planning and building bridges with congress. It takes more than just what will your legacy be. You have to have empathy, a good thought process and thinking what will the results, consequences be?

One term would have been enough of this insult. Know I should respect our President; but he has earned no respect from me. What's up with this man is he trying to destroy the office of the President??????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2013, 07:06 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times
His whole administration has been a series of lies and him and Moochelle and the bafoon biden can get the he&l out anytime . I wish someone in the powers to be had the nuts or chops to impeach him and now before he can do anymore damage .

Old 11-12-2013, 07:10 AM

457 posts, read 693,974 times
I'm still trying to figure out how this guy even got re-elected. His whole administration has been corrupt, and the worst thing about it is no one cares!

Old 11-12-2013, 08:26 AM

89,030 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltforSin View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how this guy even got re-elected. His whole administration has been corrupt, and the worst thing about it is no one cares!
Combination of low-information voters, and those who want the freebies Obama promised.

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt...0vs%20Vote.png
Source: The Atlantic

Dems buy votes by handing out freebies, all the while expecting their supporters to ignore the fact that 7 of the 10 richest members of Congress are Democrats.
Meet the Top 10 Richest Members of Congress - ABC News

Not sure when or even if general population liberals will ever wake up and see what's being done to them.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:30 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Common sense should have told people that their premiums had to go up because now there is unlimited costs that insurance companies have to pay for. No more caps..annual or lifetime and no more refusals for pre-existing conditions.

The government is only subsidizing the premiums, not the claim payments.
Did people think the tooth fairy was going to pay the doctors and hospitals for unlimited coverage ?

Insurance companies now have to have huge pools of money to cover these costs and they get it from premiums.
Just wait because it will get worse.
Now they are just trying to predict how much they will need.
By next year they will know how much more they need.

The high risk pool the government put in place and funded ran out of money in one year and it was funded for two years.
The government sorely underestimated what high risk patients costs run.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:38 AM

275 posts, read 193,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Common sense should have told people that their premiums had to go up because now there is unlimited costs that insurance companies have to pay for. No more caps..annual or lifetime and no more refusals for pre-existing conditions.

The government is only subsidizing the premiums, not the claim payments.
Did people think the tooth fairy was going to pay the doctors and hospitals for unlimited coverage ?

Insurance companies now have to have huge pools of money to cover these costs and they get it from premiums.
Just wait because it will get worse.
Now they are just trying to predict how much they will need.
By next year they will know how much more they need.

The high risk pool the government put in place and funded ran out of money in one year and it was funded for two years.
The government sorely underestimated what high risk patients costs run.
People with their hands out don't care about other people having to pay higher premiums and never will care about who is paying for it. Then they point at others and call them greedy. The people in the left is the very definition of greed. they are hypocrites too.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:55 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,871,484 times
I can't believe you all protest the government abolishing junk health insurance. I find it baffling.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:40 AM

275 posts, read 193,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
I can't believe you all protest the government abolishing junk health insurance. I find it baffling.
That's because those insurance policies are not junk. You see the bad thing about lying is Obama will have to keep lying to try to cover up the first Obamacare lie... The you are actually believe him. That! Is unbelievable.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:49 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
"Junk" health insurance that the government declared to be junk so they could push their own health care,
and profit from it.

Additionally gaining further nanny state control over those that cannot realize what is being done to them because they do as Obama says, they trust him. At least as long as they get their freebies.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:57 AM

7,931 posts, read 9,156,295 times
My "junk plan" had the same mandates as Obamacare including first dollar coverage and max oop limits. If my plan is crap, then so are all the Obamacare policies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies