Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2013, 01:37 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times

Advertisements

She hitched a ride on Air Force One with him, but once they got to New Orleans, she umm, had something else to do.
"A long standing engagement" in Lake Charles according to her staff, although they apparently didn't tell paper what that important engagement was. Some closets that need to be cleaned out perhaps? Anything that keeps her from appearing with Obama.
Because, as the paper noted:

Quote:
"I have a hard time seeing how her appearing with the President really helps her out enough to make it worth her while," said Geoff Skelley, with the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia, which tracks congressional races around the country.

Others said Landrieu appearing with Obama could actually hurt her campaign. U.S. Rep. Bill Cassidy, who is running against Landrieu, would likely use any photo of the president and senator together in attack advertisements next year.

"I think any image of her with him would be used by Cassidy over and over and over again," said Kirby Goidel, director of the Public Policy Research Center at LSU. "If I were on the Cassidy team, I would try to turn her into Barack Obama."
Sen. Landrieu won't appear with Obama at Port of New Orleans | NOLA.com

Sorry Mary, you can hide in Lake Charles all you want. The people won't forget the bribe you took to vote for Obamacare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2013, 01:40 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Red State Dems gonna get butthurt in 2014.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:43 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
You can run but you can't hide come 11-4-2014.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:43 PM

1,660 posts, read 2,534,651 times
Lettuce be real for a moment, this isnt why i came here to write this. Only in the company of men can we talk before sunrise. You must never forget its a wonderful life and this is the city of god. For its our performance in the big country that will decide our brief encounter. While I may rest unforgiven its the passion of christ that will save me, and eventually you too. Whilst true romance may save us on those boogie nights, there will be blood when we're dancing with wolves. Harvey, can i ask you a question? Do you know the rules of the game? I dont. The Hustler is lost in translation. We walk and walk, we walk east, we walk north, north by northwest, like resevoir dogs until we find that american beauty. And we will all find her one day Yojimbo, worry not. The shining light on the waterfront is what will guide us through the matrix of uncertainty, for the heat will be gone with the wind. Do you know what lies beneath? 12 Angry men, and the third man is a taxi driver. ITs a matter of life or death that we wait until superman returns.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
Lettuce be real for a moment, this isnt why i came here to write this. Only in the company of men can we talk before sunrise. You must never forget its a wonderful life and this is the city of god. For its our performance in the big country that will decide our brief encounter. While I may rest unforgiven its the passion of christ that will save me, and eventually you too. Whilst true romance may save us on those boogie nights, there will be blood when we're dancing with wolves. Harvey, can i ask you a question? Do you know the rules of the game? I dont. The Hustler is lost in translation. We walk and walk, we walk east, we walk north, north by northwest, like resevoir dogs until we find that american beauty. And we will all find her one day Yojimbo, worry not. The shining light on the waterfront is what will guide us through the matrix of uncertainty, for the heat will be gone with the wind. Do you know what lies beneath? 12 Angry men, and the third man is a taxi driver. ITs a matter of life or death that we wait until superman returns.
LOL that is some "420" talking right thar.

Give netflix a rest for awhile.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:54 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
LOL that is some "420" talking right thar.

Give netflix a rest for awhile.
Now lettuce enjoy a salad!

Old 11-08-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Now lettuce enjoy a salad!

Indeed!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies