Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 08:06 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I can believe it. After all, when libs are so oblivious to the destructive forces being thrust upon this nation, what do they have to worry about? Ignorance is bliss.

And besides that, I would have a blast to, so long as someone else is footing the bill Being a productive member of society today equates to being a slave to the loon bin left's agenda. All work and no play...
Oh the left is "playing" by the title of the thread! Maybe, even sex is becoming work to them, it does take a lot of "work" convincing others their birth control and abortion plans are going to be taken away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2013, 08:11 AM

334 posts, read 716,501 times
Is It True Liberals Have More Fun? Absolutely!

Of course. Any time you have a group that is easily distracted by alliteration and bright, shiny objects they are going to be easily amused.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:25 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
If you want true unethical business deals, read up on Whitewater, The Rose Law Firm and Castle Grande.
Don't forget the Chicago Climate Exchange.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:31 AM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Of course they have more fun. They're living off the sweat of other people's brow--which gives them more time to sit on their ass at Starbucks and masturbate to the latest at CNN about tax hikes on the serfs.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:31 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
It is interesting to see that you liberals believe this BS. I guess I should not be surprised since you believe all of the BS the Obama administration puts out.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:42 AM

34 posts, read 82,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
According to a Harvard study, anyway.

Sorry, conservatives.

Aging Liberals Have the Best Sex Life According to Harvard Study | The Daily Banter
How could they NOT have more fun? Most of them don't work, they collect freebies as if everyday was Christmas, free healthcare, food stamps and welfare cash and all paid for by hard working taxpayers who are mainly Conservatives.

On top of that they will accept no responsibility for anything they say or do but alibi and deny, deny, deny (see Obama and the entire Democrat party).

Old 11-17-2013, 08:46 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Of course they have more fun. They're living off the sweat of other people's brow--which gives them more time to sit on their ass at Starbucks and masturbate to the latest at CNN about tax hikes on the serfs.
So a majority of the voters are living off others' hard work? Show me something that proves that or get your owner to hit the switch on you that allows you to say something original and that isn't a BS talking point.

Old 11-17-2013, 08:46 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
I didn't realize from the thread title that the "fun" referred to in the study was sex. I was thinking about how cons on this forum seem so angry, bitter and hateful toward, well, everybody, and how that certainly would make life a misery for them.

I'd find it exhausting spending every day hunting feverishly for something to new complain about, someone new to hate and blame, some other facet of society to despise. Just reading some of their posts make me feel depressed, until I come to my senses and go off to do something productive and maybe, oh, I don't know … fun.

But never mind. Now that I see the study was about sex, I agree that it's silly.

Old 11-17-2013, 09:05 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
You know, I am often labeled a "liberal" and I have no problem with such a label. That said, any article that states "Unlike conservatives, liberals show a modicum of respect..." is nothing but stupid nonsense.

The study may be fine - I did not bother to read if after such a ridiculous introduction - but this article is pathetic.
Why did that sentence bother you? I think you might have misinterpreted what the author was actually saying.
Or, like most liberals, the author is simply full of **** and blinded by his own bias. Does that sentence bother you?

Old 11-17-2013, 09:10 AM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,586 times
My above deleted post was no more rude than many of the comments on this very page. Political correctness is indeed alive and well in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies