Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 11:02 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He not only said it, it is documented he did it.
All in the 46 million links these liberals are scared to look at. They simply don't care. They think they are the chosen and will be protected by their dear lyiing leader. What a pack of complete and utter...........____________!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Christian group?

Yeah...i'm REALLY surprised.
Yes if it is a Christian group I would be very surprised too as most look to help out folks and not blow folks up like the muslims which liberals have for some reason fallen in love with.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:08 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Yes if it is a Christian group I would be very surprised too as most look to help out folks and not blow folks up like the muslims which liberals have for some reason fallen in love with.
Are you in love with all Christians....the priests who molested little boys. I could go on and on with different religious groups. Yet you focus on muslims. I know many and they are really good people.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:16 PM

I haven't been to church for years. You can go on and on all you want. I could go on and on too. See how that works?? Of course you don't. You just hate "evil Christians" like you are told. Funny thin is half the folks at church on Sunday are democrats. You don't even realize that do you? Unreal how you folks rant and rave about the evil bible thumpers when in reality half of em are YOU.

Muslims blow people up and kill folks in the name of Allah. Christians don't. We are in 2013 too so don't try and bring up your libera nonsense. We are talking about today. So you tell me where Christians are running around killing folks for God. You show me because I grew up right across the border from Missouri.....

Old 11-23-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
I haven't been to church for years. You can go on and on all you want. I could go on and on too. See how that works?? Of course you don't. You just hate "evil Christians" like you are told. Funny thin is half the folks at church on Sunday are democrats. You don't even realize that do you? Unreal how you folks rant and rave about the evil bible thumpers when in reality half of em are YOU.

Muslims blow people up and kill folks in the name of Allah. Christians don't. We are in 2013 too so don't try and bring up your libera nonsense. We are talking about today. So you tell me where Christians are running around killing folks for God. You show me because I grew up right across the border from Missouri.....
lol I am a christian and what are you babbling about. You know the nuns tried to tell me how to think but I had my own mind.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:22 PM

What do nuns have to do with anything? Were they all republicans? Did the evil nuns wear a R on their habit? Basically you make no sense. Good job.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
What do nuns have to do with anything? Were they all republicans? Did the evil nuns wear a R on their habit? Basically you make no sense. Good job.
You were talking about how democrats tell people what to do, right? And yes the nuns were republicans. Where have you been lol I can I make it more simplified to you so that you understand

Old 11-23-2013, 11:39 PM

So you have the voting records of all the nuns you knew? You are off your rocker. Go to confession and get back to me.

Old 11-23-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
So you have the voting records of all the nuns you knew? You are off your rocker. Go to confession and get back to me.
Ok, you really think nuns were liberal lol If they were why in the world would they give their life to god and be celebrate

Old 11-23-2013, 11:50 PM

I never asked any nun what her voting preference was back in the day. You apparently know somehow though. How do you know? Or are you full of......well you know?? Cmon stop with the bible bashing. LIberals think anybody who looks at a bible is some nutjob but in reality half the folks who do are democrats. SHOCKER...........lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies